Recent content by LamahHerder

1. L

Help Me replace my Cleric Please

I would add a druid or a paladin to replace the cleric Could also consider swapping war to pally + dropping cleric for a necro/beastlord/bard
  2. L

Guide How to play multiple copies of EQ on a single computer/truebox server

Have not, but heard people get banned after a couple days even with VM route.
  3. L

anyone seen this?

Have seen that when creating new accounts but it went away after using the patcher to accept some EULA of some sorts
  4. L

Team Building

Sooooo many good group makeups possible I recommend 2 strategies Pick 1 or 2 chars and build around them Pick a thing you want to do and build around that If you say SK+Sha then try for a melee-dps group which leads to SK + SHA + BRD Personally I do not enjoy playing without a Tank +...
  5. L

12 Days of Giving (MQ2 Dev Donations)

22.22 to htw 1UU32967KD976541V btw link in first post for HTW was wonky...
  6. L

12 Days of Giving (MQ2 Dev Donations)

55.55 to eqmule 1CC22462EY776601D
  7. L

Beginner Questions

Your EQBC is working correct? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  8. L

Beginner Questions

I find it better to do it in 1 line Fme <-- Social Name /bca //stick id ${Me.ID} 10 uw 10 distance, use underwater movement which helps for levitate and if you are in water etc... I also have a stick stop social which is 2 lines as sometimes I use /afollow instead of /stick Fstp <-- Social...
  9. L

MQ2PiggyZone Update?

Have you been using this with chain zoning without bans on Live servers?
  10. L

Guide How to play multiple copies of EQ on a single computer/truebox server

It would not Phinny is no-BOX (enforced by DBG) and no-MQ2 (enforced by MQ2 Devs)
  11. L

Question mq2bot

You have to configure it to make it work.
  12. L

i7 6880k vs 6700k vs i5 6600k

If you are interested I will give you a sweet deal on: dual proc e5-2690v3 12core 2.6ghz Asus Z10PE-D16WS 64gb (8gb dimms) corsair rm1000 I powered it up, loaded linux, ran some tests, then packed it back in boxes for the move to new house. Has been sitting for a year in boxes in the...
  13. L

Release GNOME ILLUSION CLICKY ALL/ALL 30 seconds to get!!

Hmm anyone have a compiled list of all norent clickies? =)
  14. L

New Rig Coming Tomorrow

Gratz Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk