Recent content by Fr4nK!e

1. F

Group Makeup

Effico & EQDAB, Thanks so much for the help. Last night I played around with a different group make up. But quickly found out the 100 heroic shaman couldn't keep my 106 warrior alive. Group was 110 Mage 106 Necro 110 Wizard 106 Zerker 100 Shaman 106 Warrior Thinking I just need to get...
  2. F

Group Makeup

Thanks for the insight Effico. I think i am going to try and change up the group a little. On the Macro/Plugin, do I not need to edit the INI file that gets created from the MQ2BOT plugin? I have been tweaking the assist at and heal at values to, but still looking to fix other stuff, like my...
  3. F

Group Makeup

Hello All, So, I recently came back to EQ after being gone for I think around 5 or 6 years. I quit shortly after RoS was released. I am seeing just how much I have forgot, and what has changed. Anyway, when I was playing I raided on my Main which was/is a Magician(way too rusty and...
  4. F

Items EOK Rare for Sale

Selling: Bloodlaced Dagger :: Items :: Everquest :: ZAM Looking for 30 Kronos Server: The Rathe PM me here if interested. Will also take knight trades, (Skyiron Kite, or Skybreaker).
  5. F

Question MQAutoLogin Question

As an update. It seems to load the characters once I choose the station name on the patcher and hit play. Only weird thing is, that for sessions 5 and 6, it had the character names backwards. I at first thought I just messed up, but when I went into the ini file. I had it correct. For some...
  6. F

Well getting warmer. With the full path to the ini. When I ran EQ with out patcher it loaded the first session, but then didnt load any of the others. I tried loaded through the patcher when the first session was active. It booted the char but then hung at the login screen. But that was it...
  7. F

Got a question. How do you get auto login to work. I have the plugin loaded. I start MMOs MQ2. The page about the plugin says just to start EQ. Do I have load one character completely into the world? I tried starting with and without patcher and nothing happens. Here is the inifile...
  8. F

Question Medding out of combat

Got a quick question: I want my casters to sit and med whenever not in combat. Is the easiest thing to do, just set Medstartat=99 Medstopat=100 If I do that will they still engage or just stay seated until they hit 100? Or is there another command I am not seeing to have them sit whenever...
  9. F

Account Buliding Maxxed accounts with EoK $150.00

Excellent Transaction! Couldn't have gone smoother. Received constant updates. Will definitely be doing business again with Rocket.
  10. F

Help with /bot and /melee

Thanks Cymon, I will give it a shot. I remember having this issue back when I was using a bard, but once he got high enough to weather the hits and I would have aggro on the SK by then and it didn't matter. But there must be something making him charge out at the mobs and engage. I just...
  11. F

Help with /bot and /melee

What commands in these plugins causes the character to attack? I have a ranger, that keeps attacking the mobs when I am pulling them in and keeps dying. I have /bot assistat=95 but he attacks as soon as the group of mobs gets close. He will even engage before the main assist starts...
  12. F

Team Building

Thanks everyone! Ok, so I have some thinking to do. I thought having the chanter, bard and shaman were a good core and adding the tank(SK) and some dps would be ok. Funny enough, the bard was a big piece of the dps. Every once in a while he would just stand there and not engage, and I would...
  13. F

Team Building

Hey All, Got a question. Putting together my team and have a few questions. Currently I have a 105 SK 104 BRD 102 ENC 101 SHM Wiz Merc Clr Merc Have been Gribbling for a while and getting really bored of it. So I started doing some TBM missions as I gear up the team. BRD, SHM, & ENC are...
  14. F

Beginner Questions

OK, I got it. I must be getting too old, forgot the old adage "Reading is Fundamental". Although i had the plugin EQBC loaded, I didn't have the server started. I just read up on the plugin page how to, and have successfully started and made the chars follow me. Thanks all!!!
  15. F

Beginner Questions

LamahHerder I have EQBC loaded, I will try unloading and reloading. Skidmachine Yeah, I tried the capitalization and it didnt make any difference. I am at a loss. I posted a SS showing the syntax and the plugin loaded. I know I must be doing something wrong. Going to go log in now and try...