Recent content by Effico

1. E

Group Makeup

Yes, you change the parameters under the [Mq2Bot] section to suit each individual character and how you want them to perform. They are mostly self explanatory however there are some commands which i have no clue about and i`m still learning and tweaking. Some things i have discovered that...
  2. E

Group Makeup

Mage pets are the new tank(s) now and are in vogue it seems. I still like to play a tank class but Mage pets are more than capable. They don`t have AE taunt however! Necros for dps is a must i feel. Their pets also make good tanks (lifetap). Shaman and Cleric also means the group runs...
  3. E

MacroQuest - Download and Problem Report Thread

**Solved** Hi guys, having a problem with MQ2Nav. Constant crash to desktop. Fresh install with virus software disabled. Mesh installed in correct location. Double checked. I have never tried to use it before so i have no experience or knowledge of any pre-existing problem. I have 6 box pc`s...
  4. E

Couple of quick questions please.

For solely nostalgic reasons, i fancy giving macroquest a go again after about 10 years away. My set up is 6 seperate PC`s which i`m quite happy to retain. I use 1 for each box. Can i still use MQ on each client pc taking direction and commands from my main rig? Do i only need 1 subscription...
  5. E

Question Taking over (buying) an Agnarr account

Can anyone advise of the potential pitfalls of taking over an established account on either Cornaiv or Agnarr? Is it as simple as changing the e-mail and re-subscribing with a new credit card? What should i avoid?
  6. E

Bot Macro for Wizard

Can`t recommend PeteSamprass`s bot mac highly enough. It`s not for half-wits though. You're not going to take it out the box and press go. Takes some time to set up correctly (using examples from the wiki) but once it is working, it is absolutely perfect. Spell rotation in Wizzies is also...
  7. E

NOT SUSPENDED

8 Accounts (6 paid) No active hacks Petesamprass`s bot macro used almost daily since June 2012. No bans or suspensions Doesn`t make me feel any better though knowing some good people from our community have been hit. :(
  8. E

Ideal 6 box for progression server

I 6 box and have done so since last summer using Petesamprass` bot. It has taken me through HoT, VoA and now RoF. Because each toon runs on macros, i`ve always preffered going down the caster dps route as oppose to using melee. The reason for this is because i`m concerned about how "robotic"...
  9. E

Controversial Discussion - Guns

We were visited by this spectre back in 1996 when some deranged gunman entered a School in Dunblane and killed 17 kids and some teachers with hand guns. We have never really recovered from that. The sorrow of it still hangs in the air. If he didn`t have access to guns, he would have used...
  10. E

Setting up a Mage Pet Tank

Thanks stacks. What camp in particular drops the em12 earring? I badly need it.
  11. E

Petition to build Death Star

I find your lack of faith.....disturbing...
  12. E

Frequency UI

Here is the alternative Hot Button window i use in Frequency. It was part of the compile di_2889 ui and i think it`s very useful. It basically gives you your first set of hotkeys but also shows you your bag inventory which is so handy instead of having to open your main inventory. If you guys...
  13. E

Frequency UI

You sir, rock.
  14. E

Frequency UI

This.... http://www.eqinterface.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=4325 Is identical to Frequency and it works with RoF Enjoy.
  15. E

XP grind to 100... recommendations?

I`ve always found that solid fast killing in the previous expansion was a faster/better way to grind that trying to take down new expansion mobs with the thousands of extra hit points. A solid high dps group would be my choice. As it happens, i haven`t yet tried City of Bronze but i hear it is...