|Uses INI File||Yes|
MQ2Rogue is a paid plugin written by Chatwiththisname to automate a Rogue. For access to the plugin you'll need to contact Chatwiththisname.
- /rog help - shows the help menu
- /rog show - Shows the CWTN UI window
- /rog hide - Hides the CWTN UI window
- /rog toggleui - Toggles visibility of the CWTN UI Window
- /rog reload - updates the skills/abilities/discs, updates clickies from the INI etc.
- /rog ShowSettings - Will output all the settings and their current values (IE: On/Off/true/false/their number value.
- /rog missing - Shows what spells/tomes/abilities you are missing
- /rog pause true/false/on/off/0/1 - Pauses the plugin from doing anything
- /rog mode - Manual|Assist|Chase|Vorpal 0|1|2|3|4|5|6|7
Has access to all of the CWTN plugin "Modes"
- Mode 0 - Manual --- Manual
- Mode 1 - Assist --- assist your MA and returns to camp
- Mode 2 - ChaseAssist --- chasses and assists your MA
- Mode 3 - Vorpal Mode (Assist but no camp or chase)
- Mode 4 - Tank --- tank stuff
- Mode 5 - PullerTank --- pull and then tank
- Mode 6 - Puller Assist pull and then assist MA
- Mode 7 - SicTank Mode --- sets a camp, and does tank stuff, but doesn't return/sit down
- Mode 8 - HunterTank Mode - roams around killing stuff
- /rog RaidMode true/false/on/off/0/1 - Sets if you want to use the Raid Assist instead of the Main Assist for getting valid targets.
- /rog RaidAssistNum 1-3 - Sets if you should use Raid Assist 1, 2, or 3 when in RaidMode
Pulling & Camp Related:
- /rog CampRadius ## - Sets the campradius to the value provided. If no value is provided it outputs the current value.
- /rog Radius ## - This is your pull radius
- /rog zRadius ## - This is your vertical pull radius
- /rog zHigh ## - This is your vertical pull radius above you
- /rog zLow ## - This is your vertical pull radius below you
- /rog CampOverlapBuffer - is the distance out of Camp to help group members (assigned puller excluded).
- /rog DoCampfire - Turns on dropping a campfire
- /rog CampfireDistance ## - Create a new campfire if campfire is more than this distance from camp.
- /rog Ignore - adds your target to the pullignores.ini file in your release folder - will skip this mob in the pull routine.
- /rog Unignore - removes your target or typed name from your pullignores.ini file in your release folder.
- /rog ShowIgnore - Outputs a list of NPC's being ignored. May show the previous zone if you haven't gone into puller mode in your current zone.
- /rog Groupwatch - 0|1|2|3 - Everyone, Healer, CC&Healer, Self
- /rog HpMedStart # - percentage of health you want to start waiting at.
- /rog HpMedEnd # - percentage of health you want to stop waiting at.
- /rog ManaMedStart # - percentage of mana you want to start waiting at.
- /rog ManaMedEnd # - percentage of mana you want to stop waiting at.
- /rog EndMedStart # - percentage of endurance you want to start waiting at.
- /rog EndMedEnd # - percentage of endurance you want to stop waiting at.
- /rog LevelMin # - Where # is the lowest level NPC you want to pull.
- /rog LevelMax # - Where # is the maximum level NPC you want to pull.
- /rog PullArc # - Sets an arc in the direction of your camp heading to the degress provided. Shows the Arc on the map displaying that area.
- /rog GoToCamp - runs back to your camp (like if you were in sictank mode)
- /rog AutoAssistAt ## - Sets the autoassistat value to the number provided. If no number is provided it tells you what the current value is.
- /rog AutoDismount true/false/on/off/0/1 - Automatically dismount from your horse
- /rog AutoRemoveInvul true/false/on/off/0/1 - Automatically remove "Touch of the Divine" and similar
- /rog AutoStandOnFeign true/false/on/off/0/1 - Sets if you want the plugin to automatically stand if you are Feigning
- /rog UseAoE true/false/on/off/0/1 - Sets UseAoE to the provided value.
- /rog AOECount ## - Use AoE at or above this number of mobs on XTarget
- /rog BeepOnNamed true/false/on/off/0/1 - Beeps on named (when in a tank mode)
- /rog BurnCount ## - Uses Burn at or above this number of mobs on XTarget
- /rog BurnAllNamed on/off/true/false/0/1 - Sets using BurnAllNamed to the provided value.
- /rog BurnAlways on/off/true/false/0/1 - Sets if you should always burn if a burn is up.
- /rog BurnNow - will force a burn.
- /rog StopBurnNow - will force stop "burn now".
- /rog ForceAlliance true/false/on/off/0/1 - Force the plugin to use alliance irrespective of class count.
- /rog UseAlliance true/false/on/off/0/1 - Sets if you should use Alliance or not.
- /rog ShowClickies - will spit out current added/usable clickies.
- /rog SwitchWithMA true/false/on/off/0/1 - Sets if you want the Rogue to keep the MA's target during combat at all times.
- /rog UseStick true/false/on/off/0/1 - Sets if you want the plugin to use MQ2MoveUtils to stick to a mob for combat (MQ2Nav will not go behind a mob)
- /rog UseSwimFix true/false/on/off/0/1 - Will swim down to a mob to engage
- /rog UseGlyph true/false/on/off/0/1 - Sets if you want to use the Glyph of Destruction line of Glyph's during Primary Burns
- /rog RkIIPurchase true/false/on/off/0/1 - Sets if you have purchased the Rk II upgrade from DBG. There is no way for me to know if you have or not.
- For clickies, pick up the item you want to add and have the item on your cursor and do the following.
- /rog AddClicky Downtime/Defensive/Offensive/Burn/Summon/ShrinkGroup [If it's summon, how many you want to keep on you]
- /rog RemoveClicky Downtime/Defensive/Offensive/Burn/Summon
- /rog AutoCorpseGrab true/false/on/off/0/1 - Sets if you want to automatically corpse drag group members if they are > 100 away from the group.
- /rog UseHideSneak true/false/on/off/0/1 - Sets if you want to Hide/Sneak during downtime.
- /rog UseIntimidate true/false/on/off/0/1 - Sets if you should use Intimidate or not.
- /rog UseLigamentSlice true/false/on/off/0/1 - Sets if you should use LigamentSlice or not.
- /rog UsePet true/false/on/off/0/1 - Toggles on using swarm pet or not
- /rog ReportCA true/false/on/off/0/1 - Reports CA usage
- /rog ReportAbility true/false/on/off/0/1 - Reports Ability Usage
- /rog ReportCast true/false/on/off/0/1 - Reports Spell Casts
- /rog ReportAutoDrop true/false/on/off/0/1 - Reports Auto Dropping
- /rog ShowTargeting true/false/on/off/0/1 - Reports when we change target
- /rog ReportAassist true/false/on/off/0/1 - Reports when we grab assist target
Paid private plugin.