|Uses INI File||Yes|
This plugin will set your mercenary to passive after a configurable time of being afk and/or not moving, so you don't have to pay the plat upkeep costs.
- /mercman Displays current settings and command format.
- /mercman afk ## Change the number of minutes that if you are afk to set the merc to passive (0 to disable).
- /mercman move ## Change the number of minutes that if you do not move to set the merc to passive (0 to disable).
This command will set your afk value to 30 minutes.
- /mercman afk 30
This command will set your move value to 10 minutes.
- /mercman move 10
This command will show usage and your current settings.
The MQ2MercManager section of your servername_charactername.ini file can have the following options, which correspond to parameters available via slash command in game (/mercman):
- AFK - The number of minutes you need to be afk before setting merc to passive (0 = disable).
- Move - The number of minutes you need to not be moving before setting merc to passive (0 = disable).
For character named Bubba on the Povar server:
[MQ2MercManager] AFK=120 Move=90
This plugin is included with the MMOBugs Compile.