|Uses INI File||Yes|
MQ2LinkDB is a plugin that can retrieve links from a database file (downloaded separately) and display them to a user. The plugin also has the ability to remember links that are not yet in its database.
Item database files may be downloaded from 13th-Floor
The database file, once extracted, will be named items.txt and should be moved into your MMOBugs Compile directory.
- /link Displays statistics about the link database.
- /link /import Loads items.txt into the database. This is the file downloaded from 13th-Floor.
- /link /max <#> Sets the maximum number of results returned during an item search.
- /link <itemname> Returns all items in the database whose name contains itemname.
To link the item Ring of the Warlord:
- /link Ring of the Warlord
The item will be displayed in your chat window disguised as a tell. Using reply will not reply to the plugin and the tells will not show up in chat logs.
To link all items containing the string warlord:
- /link warlord
To load a downloaded database file:
- /link /import
This plugin is included with the MMOBugs Compile.