|Uses INI File||Yes|
MQ2Cursor is designed to be next evolution of MQ2AutoDestroy and MQ2FeedMe plugins.
- Auto Keeps specified items, up to a desired quantity
- Consumes, Drops, or Destroys items when the desired quantity is reached
- Auto Sleeps when certain windows are opened (Spellbook, Casting, Bank, Give, Merchant, Trade,
- GuildTributemaster, TributeMaster, GuildBank, Inventory, and Loot (unless otherwise specified))
- A Quiet/Silent Operating Mode
- Global On/Off flags
- Autoloots your corpse when loot Window up
- /cursor on|off|auto Turn plugin On/Off or Toggle
- /cursor silent on|off|auto Turn Quiet Mode On/Off or Toggle
- /cursor feeding Turn Feeding Mode On/Off or Toggle
- /cursor dropping Turn Dropping Mode On/Off or Toggle
- /cursor load|save Save/Load information from the INI file.
- /cursor rem(ove)|del(ete) id Remove ID or (Item on Cursor).
- /cursor list [partial name] List items in the cursor list along with their status (drop, protected, etc). A partial name can be supplied to further narrow down the list, but please remember that the partial name is case sensitive.
- /cursor al(l(ways) Always keep those (Item On Cursor).
- /cursor # [st(acks)] Keep quantity # (Item On Cursor).
- /cursor random # Random humanish delay in ms 0=off.
- /keep Keep Item on Cursor (and don't add it to the list).
/cursor 2 st /cursor rem 1685 /cursor silent on /cursor list Water
All settings are saved to the INI file <server>_<charname>.ini as the plugin is used. Editing this file is not necessary.
This plugin is included with the MMOBugs Compile. The author's source can be found here.