|Uses INI File||Yes|
MQ2AutoDestory is a plugin that can be used to automatically keep or destroy items as they appear on the mouse cursor. It also provies a command to handle these actions based on the same INI file, for those who feel the automatic handling is too risky or uses too much CPU. The INI file is character/server specific.
NOTE: THIS WIKI IS OUT OF DATE. PLEASE USE THE HELP PARAMETER FOR ANY COMMAND IN GAME TO GET SYNTAX. FOR EXAMPLE: /autokeep help
- /autodestroy adds the item currently on your cursor to the [AutoDestroy] section of the ini file.
- /autodestroy auto Toggles automatic destruction of items listed in the [AutoDestroy] section of the INI file as they appear on the mouse cursor.
- /autodrop adds the item currently on your cursor to the [AutoDrop] section of the ini file.
- /autodrop auto Toggles automatic dropping of items listed in the [AutoDrop] section of the INI file as they appear on the mouse cursor.
- /autokeep adds the item currently on your cursor to the [AutoKeep] section of the ini file.
- /autokeep auto Toggles automatic keeping of items listed in the [AutoKeep] section of the INI file as they appear on the mouse cursor.
- /handlecursor Keep or destroy the item on the cursor, depending on which section of the INI file it appears.
With "Fishing Grubs" on the mouse cursor,
- /autokeep 28 will keep "Fishing Grubs" until we have 28 of them
- /autokeep 2 stacks will keep "Fishing Grubs" until we have 40 (2 stacks)
- /autodestroy always will destroy "Fishing Grubs" whenever found on cursor
- /autodrop all will drop "Fishing Grubs" whenever found on cursor
MQ2AutoDestroy provides configuration
MQ2AutoDestroy section of ServerName_CharacterName.ini
[MQ2AutoDestroy] Quiet=off AutoKeep=off AutoDestroy=off AutoDrop=off Keep1=Sunshard Powder~28 Keep2=Vegetables Destroy1=Fishing Grubs~100 Destroy2=Water Flask Drop1=Fish~20 Drop2=Amber
- Quiet: MQ2Window Notifications are on/off for Keep/Destroy/Drop messages.
- AutoKeep: AutoKeeping is on/off.
- AutoDestroy: AutoDestroying is on/off.
- AutoDrop: AutoDropping is on/off.
- Keep1: Keep "Sunshard Powder" until we have 28 quantity.
- Keep2: Keep all "Vegetables".
- Destroy1: Destroy "Fishing Grubs" after we have 100.
- Destroy2: Destroy all "Water Flash".
- Drop1: Drop "Fish" after we have 20.
- Drop2: Drop all "Amber".
- 3.1.1 brianMan @ 2005-10-07
- Fixed the /autodrop NoDrop check. You can now actually add droppables to to the INI file now ;)
- 3.1.0 brianMan @ 2005-10-06
- Added /autodrop functionality
- Changed the item/amount delimiter from colon ':' to tilde '~'.
- Made it accept just "st" for stacks, or basically anything that begins with "st".
This plugin is included with the MMOBugs Compile.