|Commands||/hailtarget /saytarget /throw /gank /grab /ubertrade /switch /usemerch /faropen /sumcorpse|
|Uses INI File||No|
Enables the use of commands at a distance such as hailing, buying, and corpse summoning.
See this forum post regarding the risks of active hacks.
To enable edit macroquest.ini
find the line that says
change it to
Then reload mmoloader
- Hail NPC's from a distance.
- Use merchants from anywhere in the zone.
- Summon your corpse from anywhere in the zone.
- Pickup items from anywhere in the zone.
- Give items to NPC's from anywhere in the zone.
- Open objects such as chests from anywhere in the zone.
- Talking to NPC's from anywhere in the zone.
- /hailtarget Hails your current target.
- /saytarget <msg> Sends a say message to your current target.
- /throw <msg> Alias for /saytarget.
- /gank Picks up your current item target.
- /grab Alias for /gank.
- /ubertrade Opens a trade window with your current target.
- /switch <id> Uses a switch in the zone.
- /usemerch Opens the merchant window with your current target.
- /faropen Opens an object such as a chest.
- /sumcorpse Summons your targeted corpse.
- /fartaunt Attempts to pull your current target.
This command would hail your target no matter where it is in the zone.
This command would say "apples" to your target from anywhere in the zone.
- /saytarget apples
This command would pick up your targeted item from anywhere in the zone (use the /itemtarget command).
This command allows you to trade items with your current target.
This command would use the switch whose id is 3 in the zone (type /doors to get the ID's).
- /switch 3
This command would open the your current targeted object.
This command would summon your targeted corpse from anywhere in the zone (corpse permissions still apply).
This command would attempt to pull a targeted NPC from your current location (keep range <600).
This plugin is included with the MMOBugs Compile.