MQ2RaidUtils is inspired by the work Sorcier and the RaidManager macro posted in the www.macroquest2.com VIP forums. Purpose: The purpose of this plugin is to make leading raids a little easier by adding an "All" option dz/tasks add and remove commands.
The secondary feature of this plugin is to take raid attendance.
For Non-Raid leaders the option to automatically perform some related tasks such as joining chat channels or removing anon / role may be added later.
- /dzadd <playerN> or "All" - Adds a list of players.
- /dzremove <playerN> or "All" - Removes a list of players.
- /dzshow - Shows players not in zone.
- /taskadd <playerN> or "All" - Adds a list of players.
- /taskremove <player1> ... <playerN> or "All" - Removes a list of players.
- /taskshow parameter - Shows players not in zone.
- /raidtools help' - Show help
- /raidtools dump - Performs raid dump, with all verbose information, and channels
- /raidtools dumpraid - Performs raid dump, with all verbose information, but no channels
- /raidtools dumpnames - Performs raid dump, but only names of those members who are in raid (the raid manager)
- /raidtools log on|off - Turns auto logging on/off
- /raidtools log File <name> (1)
- /raidtools log Times <str> (2)
- /raidtools log Every <interval> (3)
1: The File name will be parsed using strftime the most common parameters are %a Abbreviated weekday name %b Abbreviated month name %d Day of month as decimal number (01 ? 31) %H Hour in 24-hour format (00 ? 23) %m Month as decimal number (01 ? 12) %M Minute as decimal number (00 ? 59) %S Seconds as decimal number (00 ? 61) %Y Year with century, as decimal number %% Percent sign The name can also have the following %G Guild name %V Server name %C Character name %P Everquest path %Q Macroquest path 2: The logTime format for exmpale Mon 20:00-23:00 | Tue 20:00-02:00 | Sun 11:00-15:00 Tue 8pm-11pm, Wed 9pm-1am
3: The log interval is (1-60) and represents every N minutes dump the raid log.
This plugin is included with the MMOBugs Compile.