|Uses INI File||Yes|
MQ2Pop is a plugin that will notify you in the MQ2 chat window when an NPC pops like 'Pop > Mob Name', and if the NPC's name contains a # it will say 'Named > Mob Name'. You can also set it to show pops of named NPCs only (within the limits of MQ2's capabilities).
MQ2Pop provides one command and several options for configuration:
- /popfilter on will alert on all mob pops.
- /popfilter off will turn off all alerts.
- /popfilter named will alert on named mob pops only.
- /popfilter ground will alert on named mob pops only.
- /popfilter zoned will filter out alerts that happen before you are fully zoned.
- /popfilter actor will filter out alerts that happen for ground items with ACTOR in their name (if ground option is on).
- /popfilter id will show mob ID in the alert text, in addition to the name.
- /popfilter load will reload ignore filters from the INI file.
- /popfilter list will list your current ignore filters.
- /popfilter +ignore "name" will add the specified name to the ignore list.
- /popfilter -ignore "name" will remove the specified name from the ignore list.
The following are entries in MQ2Pop.ini. Any in-game command (/popfilter) immediately saves your current option in use.
- Named=1|0 1=Named mob alert on, 0=Named mob alert off
- Regular=1|0 1=Regular mob alert on, 0=Regular mob alert off
- Ground=1|0 1=Ground spawn alert on, 0=Ground spawn alert off
- FilterZoned=1|0 1=Zoned filter on, 0=Zoned filter off
- FilterActor=1|0 1=Actor filter on, 0=Actor filter off
- ID=1|0 1=ID in alert on, 0=ID in alert off
- 1,2,3,...=name list of names to ignore (under the [Ignore] section of the INI file)
Top Level Object
MQ2Pop adds a new TLO called Pop. Members:
- LastID The ID (int) of the last reported pop.
- LastName The Name (string) of the last reported pop.
This plugin comes with all MMOBugs distributions.