|Uses INI File||Yes|
Allows you to set up a friend's list and command list to execute
- This plugin has the ability to watch for PC's zoning in and then execute commands if they are not on the friend's list.
- Execute custom commands when a unknown PC zones in
- /pcsafety <on/off> Turns PC checking on or off.
- /pcsafety help Display all the commands available with a description.
- /pcsafety status Shows the status of the plugin.
- /pcsafety load Loads the .ini file, overwriting the current configuration.
- /pcsafety save Saves the current configuration to the .ini file.
- /pcsafety add <user> Adds a user to the friend's list.
- /pcsafety del <id> Deletes a user id from the friend's list.
- /pcsafety clear Clears all the users on the friend's list.
- /pcsafety list Shows the users on the friend's list.
- /pcsafety cmdadd <command> Adds a command to the list.
- /pcsafety cmddel <id> Deletes a command from the list.
- /pcsafety cmdlist Lists all the commands on the list.
- /pcsafety cmdclear Clears all commands on the list.
This command turns on PC checking.
- /pcsafety on
This command will display the in game documentation for the plugin.
- /pcsafety help
This command will display the status of the plugin.
- /pcsafety status
This command will load the configuration from the .ini file and overwrite the current.
- /pcsafety load
This command will save the current configuration.
- /pcsafety save
This command will add a user named "Rawr" to the friend's list
- /pcsafety add Rawr
This command will delete the first user on the list.
- /pcsafety del 1
This command will clear the friend's list.
- /pcsafety clear
This command will list all the users and their id's on the friend's list.
- /pcsafety list
This command will add the command "/endmacro" to be executed if an unknown PC zones in.
- /pcsafety cmdadd "/endmacro"
This command will delete the first command on the list.
- /pcsafety cmddel 1
This command will lists all the commands on the list and their id's.
- /pcsafety cmdlist
This command will clear the current commands.
- /pcsafety cmdclear
[Names] Name1=Rawr Name2=John [Commands] Command1=/endmacro Command2=/target clear
This plugin is included with the MMOBugs Compile.