|Uses INI File||Yes|
MQ2OTD Displays a directional indicator in the HUD (must have hud on to see it, i.e. press F11) showing you which direction your target is. It can also display the range to the target as well. The arrow will point up if the target is in front of you, down if target is behind you and left or right if the target is to the left or right of you. The arrow indicator will change colors the closer you get to your target.
- /otd on Toggle indicator on.
- /otd off Toggle indicator off.
- /otd moveto x y Move the indicator to the x,y screen coordinates given and save them to the plugins .ini.
- /otd moveby x y Move the indicator by x,y increment from the current x,y location on the screen.
- /otd range Toggles target range indicator on or off, it is defaulted to on.
- /otd reload Reload the plugins .ini.
- /otd drawtight Will draw the range indicator very close the direction indicator in the HUD.
- /otd getloc Display the current x,y screen coordinates of the direction indicator.
- /otd dump Display the current color settings.
- /otd version Display the plugin version.
MQ2OTD is configured via slash commands. Your saved configuration is stored in the MQ2OTD.ini. The plugin stores each toons configuration seperately within the .ini with sections based on toon name.
To get started with the plugin you would load it like so:
Then press F11 to display the HUD (if not loaded already).
Then type /otd on, this will display the direction indicator with the targets distance from you.
You can set colors to display based on range values. You can also set the color of the label (the range value). Here is an example which will be discussed:
RANGECOLOR1=FF1919 10 0
RANGECOLOR2=1919FF 11 0
RANGECOLOR3=19FF19 200 1
RANGECOLOR4=C8C820 201 0
RANGECOLOR5=505020 500 1
RANGECOLOR6=F0F0F0 501 0
Format of the color entries are: RANGECOLORN=HEX_RGB_COLOR RANGE COLOR_MORPH_FLAG
Format for LABELCOLOR is: LABELCOLOR=HEX_RGB_COLOR
Note: These settings must be in ascending range order, or none will be loaded (defaults used instead).
The hex colors are in RGB format, from 00 through FF (RGB = Red_Green_Blue). Here is a handy chart that will let you easily pick what colors you want: 
If COLOR_MORPH_FLAG is 1 (which is on), then going from that range to the previous one, will cause the color to change hue the closer you get to the previous range.
Note that the [COLORS] entry is global in the MQ2Otd.ini. There is no 'per character' setting for it.
[COLORS] LABELCOLOR=19FF19 RANGECOLOR1=FF1919 10 0 RANGECOLOR2=1919FF 11 0 RANGECOLOR3=19FF19 200 1 RANGECOLOR4=C8C820 201 0 RANGECOLOR5=505020 500 1 RANGECOLOR6=F0F0F0 501 0 [Bubba] VISIBLE=1 RANGE_ON=1 BASE_X=1350 BASE_Y=20 [Aradune] VISIBLE=1 RANGE_ON=1 BASE_X=1450 BASE_Y=10
This plugin is included with the MMOBugs Compile.