|Uses INI File||Yes|
MQ2Nav is a navigation mesh plugin for MacroQuest2. This is based on the origin MQ2Navigation plugin, but has been heavily rewritten to take advantage of newer libraries that are available. The plugin also includes a 3d overlay to display navigation meshes as well as a debugging UI.
This project consists of two parts: The MQ2 Plugin (MQ2Nav.dll), and the Mesh Generator (MeshGenerator.exe)
You can download mesh paths for almost all zones at MQMesh
The default folder mesh storage is the MQ2Nav in your MacroQuest2 folder.
- /navigate [save | load] Save/Load settings.
- /navigate Reload Reload Navmesh.
- /navigate Recordwaypoint <waypoint name> <waypoint tag> create a waypoint.
- /navigate Target Navigate to target.
- /navigate loc X Y Z Navigate to coordinates.
- /navigate Item [click] [once] Navigate to item (and click it)
- /navigate Door Navigate to door/option (and click it)
- /navigate Waypoint Navigate to waypoint.
- /navigate Stop Stop navigation.
- /navigate Pause Pause navigation.
- /navigate ui toggle displaying the in-game user interface
This plugin is included with the MMOBugs Compile.