|Uses INI File||Yes|
Plays a sound when your name has been said in any chat.
- This plugin has the ability to play a sound when your name is mentioned in the chat windows.
- /namesay help Dispalys the in game help for the plugin.
- /namesay load Loads the configuration from the .ini file.
- /namesay save Saves the current configuration to the .ini file.
- /namesay add Adds a filter to exclude when parsing for your name.
- /namesay del <id> Deletes a filter by id.
- /namesay list Lists current filters.
- /namesay clear Clears all filters.
- /namesay em Toggles emote filtering.
- /namesay len Sets the minimum amount of characters to declare a match for your name.
This command would display the in game help for the plugin.
- /namesay help
This command would load the configuration from the .ini and overwriting the current.
- /namesay load
This command would save the current configuration to the .ini file.
- /namesay save
This command adds the filters "just browsing?" and "hi there" to be ignored when parsing for your name.
- /namesay add "just browsing?|hi there"
This command would delete the first filter in the list.
- /namesay del 1
This command would list all the current filters by name and id.
- /namesay list
This command would remove all the current filters.
- /namesay clear
This command would toggle the emote filtering.
- /namesay em
This command would set the plugin to only declare a match if the first 5 characters of your name is found. (Set to -1 for full match only)
- /namesay len 5
[YourCharactesName] Sound=NameSay.wav MatchLength=5 FilterEmotes=1 [Filters]
This plugin is included with the MMOBugs Compile.