|Author||Rusty / htw|
|Uses INI File||Yes|
MQ2AutoGroup is a plug-in that allows you to assign a list of player names that the plugin should automatically accept group/raid invites from. Those names are saved each session to the .ini file. It can handle up to 100 names. The plugin will wait for two seconds before accepting a group invite. It will wait three seconds before accepting a raid invite.
- /autogroup Shows current status.
- /autogroup help Help screen, shows all commands.
- /autogroup on Turns automatic group or raid accept on.
- /autogroup off Turns automatic group or raid accept off.
- /autogroup guild Toggles automatic group or raid accept, for guild members.
- /autogroup auto Toggles automatic adding of names to your autogroup list, for any account/toon you log into game on your system.
- /autogroup save Saves INI & names list.
- /autogroup load Reloads the INI file.
- /autogroup add <playername> Adds playername to the list of player names to accept invitations from.
- /autogroup del <playername> Deletes playername to the list of player names to accept invitations from.
- /autogroup clear Clears all names from the list of player names to accept invitations from.
- /autogroup list Lists all player names to accept invitations from.
MQ2AutoGroup is configured via an .ini file. If the file doesn't exist or there are no names in the file, the plugin will not do anything until names are added.
The .ini configuration can hold up to 100 names, numbered Name0 .. Name99. Each name represents a player name that the plugin will automatically accept a group invite from.
[Settings] AutoGroup=on AutoGroupGuild=off AutoAdd=on [Names] Name0=bob Name1=fred Name2=harry
This plugin is included with the MMOBugs Compile.