|Uses INI File||Yes|
MQ2AutoAcceptTrades is a plugin that will automatically trade with any character or limit autotrading to those listed in the INI file. This plugin will not accept trades where you are giving an item or plat away. If you have added an item or money to a trade, you'll have to manually accept.
- /autotrade will show the status the plugin options.
- /autotrade help will show command usage and status.
- /autotrade on will turn automatic trading on for everyone - the authorized names list will NOT be used, instead, trades will be accepted from everyone.
- /autotrade off will turn automatic trading off for everyone - only the authorized names list will be used. Trades from anyone not on the authorized names list will be ignored (or rejected - see 'reject' option below).
- /autotrade load will reload options from the INI file.
- /autotrade report toggles reporting a rejected trade /tell to the person initiating the trade.
- /autotrade reject toggles auto-reject mode. If auto-reject is on, trades not authorized will be automatically rejected. Otherwise, for unauthorized trades, the trade window will be left open (no action).
- /autotrade echo toggles echoing the trade information into the MQ2 window.
- /autotrade gold toggles allowing trades which have a quantity of gold, silver, or copper. Plat is always accepted.
- /autotrade delay ## Sets the delay to accept trades, in 1/10's seconds. E.g., delay of 40 = 4.0 seconds. Set to 0 to disable (no delay).
- /autotrade <CharacterName> Adds a character name to autotrade with (example: /autotrade Bob ). These names will be ignored, if 'everyone' mode is on (see 'autotrade on' and 'autotrade off' above).
- /autotrade remove <CharacterName> Removes a character name to autotrade with (example: /autotrade Bob ). These names will be ignored, if 'everyone' mode is on (see 'autotrade on' and 'autotrade off' above).
- /autotrade list Lists all character names to autotrade with. These names will be ignored, if 'everyone' mode is on (see 'autotrade true' and 'autotrade false' above).
MQ2AutoAcceptTrades provides configuration
[Settings] AutoAcceptEveryone=TRUE ReportTradeReject=TRUE EchoTradeInfo=TRUE AllowGoldandLowerDump=TRUE AutoDelay=15 [Names] Name0=<CharacterName0>
- AutoAcceptEveryone: Trade with everyone. Setting this to FALSE will only autoaccept from those listed in the ini.
- ReportTradeReject: The plugin reports a rejected trade via tell to the trade initiator.
- EchoTradeInfo: The plugin echos all trade information into the MQ2 window.
- AllowGoldandLowerDump: The plugin should allow or deny trades with gold or lesser value coin.
- AutoDelay: The delay to accept trades, in 1/10's seconds. E.g., delay of 40 = 4.0 seconds. 0 means no delay.
- Name0: Autoincrimented list of names you wish to autotrade with if AutoAcceptEveryone is FALSE.
- 2.1 htw
- Added configurable delay & command switch for control.
- 2.0 Sadge
- Added inventory checks. Will no longer accept items if there is no inventory space available.
- Added ability to "ReportTradeReject" which will send a /tell to the person trading and tell them why it was rejected
- Added ability to "EchoTradeInfo" which will echo just about everything about the trade to the MQ2 window
- Added ability to "AllowGoldandLowerDump" which will allow trades which have a quantity of gold, silver, or copper
- Added commands /autotrade report, /autotrade echo, and /autotrade gold which toggle the settings for those abilities
- 1.2 Sadge
- Fixed bug that would change the name of the person trading with you if you clicked someone else while waiting to accept trade
- Fixed bad coding
- 1.1 Sadge
- Fixed plugin so you will not autoaccept if you hand something (items or money) to a player and they hit accept. Thanks to Thez for help with the syntax.
- 1.0 Sadge
- Plugin creation. Created based on suggestion by Norrathian
This plugin is included with the MMOBugs Compile.