...looking for

...if im in pok .. /end(macro)

cheers.

/if (${Zone.ID}==202) /endmac

Think that is right.

Code:
/if (${Zone.ID}==202) {/endmac}

Almost right. Forgot the braces.
Edit: Strictly speaking it's not necessary for a single command but I do it anyway so I don't forget.. probably anal of me.

Last edited:
...looking for

...if im in pok .. /end(macro)

cheers.

Another option is to use a zone config file. It won't stop you from running a macro if you start it in pok, but if you zone to pok, it would end it - no matter what macro is running (i.e., don't have to add a code snippet to every macro you might use).

1. Open explorer, go to your MQ2dir\Configs (create the Configs directory if it's not there)
  2. Create a new file, name it: poknowledge.cfg
  3. Add 1 line: /if (${Macro.Name.NotEqual["NULL"]}) /end
  4. Save file.
htw

Additionally, you can have the macro just not function in specific zones. By default, mine dont cycle if in pok/bazaar/lobby/hall so that if you die or are travelling, they dont work. Or if you forget.

You can also do downshits to pause/unpause a macro based on zone.

kool thanks ill try this out :).much appreciated.

I ame here looking for a few zone ids but I found them at http://www.kheprigames.com/ZoneIDs.txt
Hope that helps the next shmo looking for one..
Also you can use the zone I'd In a lot of cool ways. Personally I have a few macros that travel many zones so I use
Code:
/zone karnors
:waitzone
/delay 10s
/ if (! ${zone.id}==102) /goto :waitzone
That will keep looping untill I enter karnor's castle. Pretty cool if you want to make a macro that will operate in multi zones