Zippzipp's Funland - Beta

My server does not support RoF client Yet. I am waiting for EQEMU to push out a stable RoF server piece. Grand Creation is like RoF Beta.

I'll have to log on to this server when I get home tonight, it should be fun to play with you guys.

Last edited:
Im punted every time i try to log in...
Get DC'd just as im about to hit char select.

Yeah, I am excited about playing on the server, but I'm not sure if I have the right Underfoot client. I hope I do.

I'm currently trying my last attempt with this zipped full installation of Underfoot, if this does not work I am going to go back 10 yards and punt.

Anyone have a good small 3 man team combo yet?

Dune, i have me (monk) and 1 bot and i'm flying through levels. think i'm up to 38 in no time. Just have to find gear is my only prob :p

Give it another go KKThx I just rebooted the server.

So seeing all the chatter on IRC I loaded up my SoD install and played around.

So far so good. Piggyzone doesn't work right for a lot of zones. I'm thinking it is related to my install not matching what the server sees. For example, the server has east/west commons where as the SoD install calls it the commonlands.

Otherwise it was ok. I like hanging around in game gives you plat. Unfortunately my computer likes to go to sleep, so I didn't get much last night.

Also, fear (the spell) sucks.

So seeing all the chatter on IRC I loaded up my SoD install and played around.

So far so good. Piggyzone doesn't work right for a lot of zones. I'm thinking it is related to my install not matching what the server sees. For example, the server has east/west commons where as the SoD install calls it the commonlands.

Otherwise it was ok. I like hanging around in game gives you plat. Unfortunately my computer likes to go to sleep, so I didn't get much last night.

Also, fear (the spell) sucks.
Until ya fix the zone connections, you can always use the 'force' option of the zone command, as long as you know the connection is really there (for the zone ID).

Some of it would require fixing up, due to difference in emu 'classic' zones vs SOE 'revamped' zones - the ID's are different then also.

Not saying it'll always work, if at all, but it's something to play with. :)

htw

You can fix zone connections yourself? Or do you mean server side?

if you update your piggyzone ini to have the correct connections for the server it'll work.

This server has turned me into the official MMOBugs sugar daddy

as am I. Thanks for the Orb of the Infinite Void and the plot of land.

Haha this is awesome. I'm glad you guys are having fun.

I'm toying around with it during raids tonight. It's pretty neat the custom stuff you have.

I notice certain bugs which should be easily fixable (first major one i saw was mobs not spawning in Paineel courtyard). Is there somewhere you want bugs sent to?