Zed "scammed" me

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the druid was truely yours and on ur account then why not call sony and tell them you got hacked and would like to know how to go about getting your account back ? and then have them secure it.

So I'm having a hard time following this.

Zed A (original owner)
Zed B (second owner?)
Zed C (third owner?)

Zed A sold his MMOaccount to B, took it back then C?
and then scammed bevo?
Or B/C scammed bevo?
Or....................................:eek: ive got a headache thinking about this.

I personally think B/C scammed Bevo, but I could be wrong, but I hope to god not...I never knew where he lived or his name, so cant confirm any IP's.

I personally think B/C scammed Bevo, but I could be wrong, but I hope to god not...I never knew where he lived or his name, so cant confirm any IP's.

Why not contact him and ask him?

No way to get a hold of him, I can't think of a way anyways...I haven't seem him log into yahoo in about 2yrs..

Argh that's garbage. The moment you click pay, there should be no going back unless your bank account is overdrawn or something to prevent crap like this.

Argh that's garbage. The moment you click pay, there should be no going back unless your bank account is overdrawn or something to prevent crap like this.

More post padding?

ya i dont think he gets the point, or reads the forums enough to realize they changed the marketplace rules so that he can get access by posting

Status
Not open for further replies.