XP exploit

dewey2461

Developer
Reaction score
In the south east corner of Kael are a group of live giants that will help you kill the undead giants around the.

Simply pull giants from outside the room and do enough DPS to get credit. Saw a ranger this morning drop a named this way.

You should be able to do the same thing in the old bank area but the giants there are fewer and lower level.

Make use of it while you can. I'm sure it will get nerfed.

im sure its on eq forums and you will get banned for it.

I posted it the eq forums so yes they will know about it and fix it in some form.

Will the ban people ?

If they don't ban the AFK bots I doubt they will take the time to figure out who is making use of the giants as over sized mercs.

Its kind of funny that they put something like in the game again. You think they would remember the other times they've tried it.

I posted it the eq forums so yes they will know about it and fix it in some form.

Will the ban people ?

If they don't ban the AFK bots I doubt they will take the time to figure out who is making use of the giants as over sized mercs.

Its kind of funny that they put something like in the game again. You think they would remember the other times they've tried it.

Ya well no one thought they would get banned for ROS Mission dropping when people were doing it for years in previous expansions.

I wouldn't risk it people.

I used to use this tactic all the time in old version, and a few other zones. i dont recall anyone getting in trouble over using NPC vs NPC but then again i havent played in 5 years.

Reactions: EQDAB
you use to be able to do something like this in shadowhaven with opposing factions. you could get quite the battle going on with high level npcs during luclin

Reactions: EQDAB
In the south east corner of Kael are a group of live giants that will help you kill the undead giants around the.

Simply pull giants from outside the room and do enough DPS to get credit. Saw a ranger this morning drop a named this way.

You should be able to do the same thing in the old bank area but the giants there are fewer and lower level.

This is fine and dandy, until you do something that agros the live mobs... like I did lol. Then you have to kill all those fuckers, too.

I just seen a GM boot people from game doing this btw.

Doesn't make sense to ban someone for not only a normal game mechanic but using a legit Role Playing element of the living hating the undead.

They did? People are still doing it as of last night.

If you're in the room attempting to kill in that fashion, you get a perm a dot that will kill you. 150k a tick

Cn u confirm, it is fixed

Can we get a map location, like EQ resources does, with map overlay and "X" marks the spot

Can u confirm, it is fixed

Can we get a map location, like EQ resources does, with map overlay and "X" marks the spot