wiz bot

mustang5point0

Premium Member
Reaction score
i was curious if there is more to updating a wizz on the bot or if someone has advice on getting one to put out more dmg seeing they are capable of doing much more dps than what the bot has them doing?

bot plugin might have some abilities to optimize nukes, adding a ton of conditions
I dont think you can type bot on and it will be a dps god
havent looked for a macro here in a while but something along the line of afnuke if its still around might be a better route
wizards w out any other support wont have optimal dps, no chanter, druid, bard, mage, or other wizards you wont see full potential on a wizard and youll get what u can get.........

Reactions: MissTerious
bot plugin might have some abilities to optimize nukes, adding a ton of conditions
havent looked for a macro here in a while but something along the line of afnuke if its still around might be a better route
wizards w out any other support wont have optimal dps, no chanter, druid, bard, mage, or other wizards you wont see full potential on a wizard and youll get what u can get.........
thank you

My Wiz is always nowadays out of mana even if riding. it didn't used to be so I don't know what changed.

did u lvl, are u casting new spells and didnt buy latest gift of mana , gift of gracious mana aa etc
if nothing has changed from one day to next that is odd (same grp?)
there are other variables that influence your mana usage, but again if nothing has changed then a closer look at just your plugin settings may be needed

Reactions: MamaBear
did u lvl, are u casting new spells and didnt buy latest gift of mana , gift of gracious mana aa etc
if nothing has changed from one day to next that is odd (same grp?)
there are other variables that influence your mana usage, but again if nothing has changed then a closer look at just your plugin settings may be needed
Nothing changed, in fact I can log in one day and fight without a ride and have no mana all the time, then maybe log in later and have mana all of the time, with or without
riding seems the same when the mana is just always gone. I can't figure out any reason. Never used to happen. lvl115 and all spells, I am probably missing something I am not a great EQ player!