What are others using?

kram337

Reaction score
I've been playing on TLP servers pretty regularly. There are always bot groups. Aradune has tons of them despite MQ2 not working on those servers.

If it's not inappropriate to ask, anybody know what these people are using? If this isn't a question I'm allowed to ask, please accept my apologies. I want to more easily have control over my 1 boxed character. But MQ2 is the only thing I've ever known.

Nobody knows, or nobody cares, or this isn't the type of question I should ask here?

Since MQ on TLPs is currently frowned on the odds of you finding an answer here are not likely.

There is a TLP check in the MQ2 code. If someone has it running they have either cracked the code, or they have written something else that is "MQ like".

So, not the type of question to ask here. That's all I needed to know.

That said, botting is prolific on TLP's nowadays with or without MQ2. I don't really understand the reason they keep it off of those servers. I guess that would only make it even worse.

So, not the type of question to ask here. That's all I needed to know.

That said, botting is prolific on TLP's nowadays with or without MQ2. I don't really understand the reason they keep it off of those servers. I guess that would only make it even worse.

I misspoke, I know why they keep it off those servers - they agreed to. And I admire the fact that they did so.

I guess my point is that it doesn't seem to matter since botting/boxing is still so popular.