Wal-Mart to Hire Vets, Buy American

I honestly dont think I could work at walmart. After being in a "management" position while my "employees" and myself are being shot at 24/7 and still getting the job done, while being respectful, professional and working with a constant sense of urgency..... I would probably fire everyone and do it myself.

Last edited:
Dont lie hoppy, youd call me to "re-educate" the employees that have a behavior issue. And..I would...

c. This is a very complex issue that will/can only be solved with a constitutional amendment to get money out of politics.

The constitution is not how you fix these problems. Changing it with additions just puts a bandaid on it or makes it worse.

Stop adding to the constitution. Hell I would be fine if they removed 3/4 the crap they put in since its creation.

Costco pays on average $15 an hour, maintains prices as low as walmart, and makes a killer profit. It is non unionized. The CEO just doesn't believe in greed, and the people of wall street HATE him.

It can be done. I am not sure how corporations have managed to make so many of you fight to take money away from employees and give it to CEOs, but the fact is you will never be a CEO. You will never see gains from your current support of their disgusting greed. Neither will the people struggling to feed their family.

It really blows my mind to see all these people fighting to keep money out of the pockets of the poor and into the multi billionaires.

Last edited:
Costco pays on average $15 an hour, maintains prices as low as walmart, and makes a killer profit. It is non unionized. The CEO just doesn't believe in greed, and the people of wall street HATE him.

It can be done. I am not sure how corporations have managed to make so many of you fight to take money away from employees and give it to CEOs, but the fact is you will never be a CEO. You will never see gains from your current support of their disgusting greed. Neither will the people struggling to feed their family.

It really blows my mind to see all these people fighting to keep money out of the pockets of the poor and into the multi billionaires.

Wal-Mart is not a direct competitor to COSTCO so no reason to use them as comparisons.

SAMs club on the other hand is Wal-Mart COSTCO. I have no idea what they pay though.

COSTCO was started because companies like Wal-Mart. I recently joined one but for phone service. Changed from 340$ a month on verizon to 200$ with more options just had to lose my verizon phones.

Either way, wal-mart is a business. With a board of members. Legally they are suppose to try and maximize profits. That is the whole point of a business.

COSTCO is more of a Co Op.