Up to date bone chips macro?

random1

Reaction score
I have done some looking around and haven’t seen anything deemed up to date when it comes to a bone chips quest macro. Doesn’t anyone have a working one they would share or link to one? It would be greatly appreciated!

I have not used these in a couple years, but these worked last I tried them.

The first one is just a simple bone chips turn in. I did not write it, I may have edited it, honestly I do not remember.

The other two completely automate the buying bone chips and turning in process. You'll need a Wizard to teleport back and forth. Your Wizard will need to bind at the bone chip turn in NPC, and have the Brells Rest group port spell in gem 11 (or edit the macro).

The Wizard macro is "bonewiz.mac". The PL characters macro is "bonehelper.mac, and you'll need to change "YourWizard" to your Wizards name in a few spots in the macro, just do a search/replace.

You'll also need to record a path called "brellsrest" with advpath, that takes your character from the Brell's Rest zone in to the vendor (it's a very short path, and safe from aggroable creatures).

IIRC, start the macros in any zone then port to Brell's Rest and everything is automated from there. Each character will buy 32k bone chips (use an inventory full of the player made tradeskill bags), then inform the Wizard they are done. When all characters that are turning in report, Wizard ports them to turn in NPC. Once there, they disband group, do their turn ins, and report back to Wizard when done. When each is done, Wizard invites to group, they accept, and Wizard ports back to Brell's Rest to rinse/repeat the cycle. This cycle does not stop automatically.

Attachments

• bone.mac
    1.5 KB · Views: 11
  • bonehelper.mac
    1.6 KB · Views: 4
  • bonewiz.mac
    977 bytes · Views: 3
Last edited:
well you can just turn in full stacks of bonechips on live

no i mean you can walk up to an npc and give them 4 1k stacks of bone chips and get the faction hits for every single one no macros needed

Yes. I believe the op wanted a macro to automate that. Maybe I misunderstood.