Ulrich the Ageless

Metsman4u

Reaction score
Any thoughts on this for strat? IDK if we got lucky first time we beat him or hes bugged, kept at some OBSCENE regeneration rate from a buff he had. quite frustrating since we did beat him first go we had at him.

Tank him away from the blue auras.

Run into the blue auras for cure.

Tank and spank.

Loot.

ITS exactly what we did run to auras for c ures tanked him pretty dead center but be damned if he wasnt healing himself over n over n over again....never got him down more then 99%, thought maybe was something going wrong in like couldnt run to certain aura s for cure.... idk man that s exactly what we did

Try pulling him into an aura once he locks on a tank.

whats the trick to keep him from getting the rejuvenation buff ?

were does everyone tank this guy ? is there a certain special spot ? what causes him to get the rejuvenation buff on him and how do you get it off him ?

The simple answer is you can tank him anywhere EXCEPT in the auras ... to get rid of his buff put three people one in each arua just dont have them stay there long ...some people use bards I know ... once all three auras have been occupied the buff will drop and his regen will not be 10000000 hp a tick ... then go to town on him ... collect loot

Last edited:
The simple answer is you cant tank him anywhere EXCEPT in the auras ... to get rid of his buff put three people one in each arua just dont have them stay there long ...some people use bards I know ... once all three auras have been occupied the buff will drop and his regen will not be 10000000 hp a tick ... then go to town on him ... collect loot

ok jst making shur. tank him in 1 of the 3 aruas . have 2 other people stand in the other 2 auras until buff drops then everyone jumps on him. ? not shur what your meaning by occupied ? someone getting cured ? or someone standing in the arura ?

We never tank him in an aura anymore. If you dont leash him he does not seem to develope the insane regen.

We never tank him in an aura anymore. If you dont leash him he does not seem to develope the insane regen.

were do yall tank him ? and how do yall remove his rejuventation buff ? everytime weve tried this as soon as we run into his room he gets that buff on him.

hailtheking said " you cant tank him anywhere EXCEPT in the auras "

We tank him right in the center. If he gets regen buff, then have knights DA and stand in auras until its gone.

Occupied meaning havnig someone stand in each aura, but then not staying in there too long or things get bad.

My mistake

Geez sometimes I think I need to re-read my own posts ... I mis-typed the cant... you can tank him anywhere basically.... some do the center some the back wall ... the idea to get rid of the buff is have 3 people one each stand in the auras for just a few secs at the same time .. usually 5 secs is good enough from what I can tell... once that happens the debuff poofs and BOOM killing time... sorry for the confusion and I should check these boards more often than I do ...

have 3 people stand in auras and when it says

You attract Ulrich's attention the longer you remain within the pillar of light. u have to leave the aura but can leave it for like half a second then jump back in it right away rest of the raid can use da to survive when they get dt as long as they wait till 2nd buff is on them to cast it otherwise they can just eat the dt and get rezzed as long as all 3 auras are occupied he is in anciant form when he is in ageless he has massive regen