Two TLO questions

PumpThump

Reaction score
Have a couple questions and I'm not sure if there's a TLO I can access to answer them...

First question:

With the advent of the /click left door command (yay btw!), I've thought about writing a macro that will open doors for me as I run up to them. Lazy? Sure, but would be nice to have that running while using MQ2Navigation so that I'd hang up on doors much less often. Now, I know that you can target a door using /doortarget and then ${DoorTarget} inherits the spawn types right? But is there anyway to use, say ${SpawnCount}, to know if there is a door in close proximity without targeting it and checking the distance?

Second question:

Is there a way to return TRUE if a certain spell is memorized? I'm pretty sure there is a way and that I've seen it before, but can't find it again.

To the first, no. It could be added easy enough.

The 2nd, like ${Me.Gem[spell name]}

htw

To the first, no. It could be added easy enough.

The 2nd, like ${Me.Gem[spell name]}

htw

Awesome thanks.

I'd love a way to search for doors, but if I'm the only one then it's not a big deal.

I've thought about writing a macro that will open doors for me as I run up to them. Lazy? Sure, but would be nice to have that running while ... ]

Sounds like a great plugin idea.

Think there was a "No door" kind of plugin but it worked differently.

I've thought about writing a macro that will open doors for me as I run up to them. Lazy? Sure, but would be nice to have that running while ... ]

Sounds like a great plugin idea.

Think there was a "No door" kind of plugin but it worked differently.

There still is currently one, but it uses warp (if I'm recalling things correctly). It's not a big warp, but from what I understand from the server side it looks like you are hung up on the door until you interact with an NPC, then it warps you to that location.

MQ2Main has the data for it, it even will show you to it with: /doors

I'll get it added as a TLO, probably tonight, so it'll be in next release.

htw

Added Doors TLO, in MQ2MMOTLO plugin: MQ2MMOTLO - MMOBugs Wiki

Doors

Doors Allows you to access the doors (switches) list and related information.

Doors Members

The TLO members are as follows:

• int Count The number of doors/switches in the zone
  • int Find[#|substring] Find the index number of the indicated door ID # or first matching name by substring
  • int Closest Index of the closest door/switch
  • Door Door[#|substring] Door data for the indicated door index # (not ID number) or first matching name by substring
The Door members are as follows:

• string Name Name of the door
  • int ID Door ID number (not necessarily the same as the index number)
  • float Distance Distance from the player to the door
  • float X X coordinate of the door
  • float Y Y coordinate of the door
  • float Z Z coordinate of the door
  • float DefaultX X coordinate of the door in the closed position
  • float DefaultY Y coordinate of the door in the closed position
  • float DefaultZ Z coordinate of the door in the closed position
  • float Heading Door is facing this heading
  • float HeadingTo Direction you have to move towards this door
  • float DefaultHeading Door is facing this heading in the closed position
  • bool Open Is the door open?
  • bool LineOfSight Is the door in your line of sight?
  • string State State of the door: CLOSED, OPEN, OPENING, or CLOSING
Let me know if something isn't clear.

htw

Awesome thanks! Works great, but does it have to echo back "Checking Member..." everytime you access the TLO? Is there a way to have it not do that?

By the way, I threw this little macro together really quick to test it out. It works beautifully, and opens any door you are facing that is currently closed and less than 15 feet away. The only problem is the crazy spam of "Checking Member..."

Code:
#turbo 80

Sub Main

:DoorsLoop
	/if (${Doors.Door[${Doors.Closest}].LineOfSight} && ${Doors.Door[${Doors.Closest}].Distance}<15 && ${Doors.Door[${Doors.Closest}].State.Equal[Closed]}) {
		/doortarget
		/delay 1
		/click left door
	}
/goto :DoorsLoop

Hillarious to turn it into a downshit thanks :)

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Doors.Door[${Doors.Closest}].LineOfSight} && ${Doors.Door[${Doors.Closest}].Distance}<15 && ${Doors.Door[${Doors.Closest}].State.Equal[Closed]}) /multiline ; /doortarget; /timed 5 /click left door

Hillarious to turn it into a downshit thanks :)

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Doors.Door[${Doors.Closest}].LineOfSight} && ${Doors.Door[${Doors.Closest}].Distance}<15 && ${Doors.Door[${Doors.Closest}].State.Equal[Closed]}) /multiline ; /doortarget; /timed 5 /click left door

Do you get the same spam in the MQ Window that I am getting if you use it as a downshit?

Yep, I get that and spam indicating the door was targeted too.
I am guessing they forgot to turn the debugging off.

Yep, I get that and spam indicating the door was targeted too.
I am guessing they forgot to turn the debugging off.

That's what I figure. I think the spam eventually crashes MQ/EQ too.

FYI, /doortarget has always done that. I just forget to turn off my lazy-man's output line when I got done coding the TLO.

If you don't want to see that output from /doortarget, then do: /squelch /doortarget

htw

Thanks for the reply and fix HTW :) Yeah I always /squelch /doortarget. Was trying to figure out if you could /squelch /if lol