Trouble with UseCamp & Automatically Sitting

fauxfive55

Reaction score
First day user here. Quick question as I managed to get the bot up and running on a level 1 melee character. I'm using bot40 and have specified the bot does not go back to camp, rather I want the bot to roam in the newbie area. My ini has UseCamp=FALSE but the character will run back to camp spot before meleeing.

Additionally, the character can be 100% HPs and will still sit down after each kill. Is there a way to fix that? And lastly, how do I stop/pause bot40?

Thanks in advance!

I'd have to log in and test about the first two things, I don't remember mine sitting all the time, only based on the rest settings (like med settings). As far as camp, I would run around letting the bots follow me, and they would not try to go to a "camp". You don't have makecamp on do you? For the macro, /campoff
For /makecamp, check against one of the moveutils TLO.

To pause, like any macro, you toggle that with /mqpause

htw

Thanks for the reply, htw. I did try /makecamp off and /campoff, but the character still wants to return to the original camp site when I start the bot. Not sure why after it kills a mob it wants to sit for a second before getting up to continue to find the next mob. I'll keep playing with it. If you can think of anything else let me know :)