trouble in TBM

smith8454

Premium Member
Reaction score
so I got TBM quest, and nothing in /task update window, but wondering how to start the quest Decay Decreased or any HA from Karth Punox

What I did
1. say KW
2. have mission
3?????????

requesting step by step instruction

What part are you having issues with? The request phrase is "can handle" and the zone in phrase is " Zone in to Crypt of Decay " Are you able to request the mission? If so, make sure you have Karth targeted and say the zone in phrase. If you say the request phrase and it doesn't give you the task, I believe you will be told why in a yellow message.

losechange3September 06, 2020 17:58
DBG,
I was attempting to do the TBM quest Duplicity and got to the The quest is given by Ilsa Granger in the Crypt of Decay. Say "seek" then "brave enough".
1. You will need a shovel 0/1 (Sul Vius: Demiplane of Life)
Kill mortician in the south grave area.
2. Dig up one of the graves 0/1 (Sul Vius: Demiplane of Life)
Use shovel on one of the graves.
Task Locks Here
3. Gather the body of one of Anashti Sul's servants. 0/1 (Sul Vius: Demiplane of Life)
Click skeleton after using shovel to get the remains., and was unable to loot remains.
I then made bug report after waiting 15 mins for corpse to unlock

am I doing something wrong

losechange3September 06, 2020 17:58
DBG,
I was attempting to do the TBM quest Duplicity and got to the The quest is given by Ilsa Granger in the Crypt of Decay. Say "seek" then "brave enough".
1. You will need a shovel 0/1 (Sul Vius: Demiplane of Life)
Kill mortician in the south grave area.
2. Dig up one of the graves 0/1 (Sul Vius: Demiplane of Life)
Use shovel on one of the graves.
Task Locks Here
3. Gather the body of one of Anashti Sul's servants. 0/1 (Sul Vius: Demiplane of Life)
Click skeleton after using shovel to get the remains., and was unable to loot remains.
I then made bug report after waiting 15 mins for corpse to unlock

am I doing something wrong

I remember this bug.
Using the trick: "worked now. dont take the far left grave. pick one on the Right side."
And position is very sensitive from the corpse.
Dont wait, no help in that.

Reactions: smith8454
I remember this bug.
Using the trick: "worked now. dont take the far left grave. pick one on the Right side."
And position is very sensitive from the corpse.
Dont wait, no help in that.
/THANKS