Tradeskill Shopping list

Fizz

Premium Member
Reaction score
[QUESTION] Tradeskill Shopping list

Is there any macro or plugin that will read the output file of a tradeskill and create a shopping list of all items needs to hit 350 skill

Last edited:
The person who could take the output file and then search against a database of needed TS item needed would make some money for sure.

Try EQRecipes (eqrecipes.free.fr)

This was pretty helpful when I was pushing to 350.

I ended up writing my own utility for doing tradeskills.

Its an excel workbook that has a copy of the eqtrader data and has the user interface to search/sort/queue up recipes.

Then there is a macro(s) which handles the in game parts: buy/sell/get from mules/combines/etc.

Its pretty slick when its running around and I would love to get it to the point where its polished enough to release but I'm not nearly motivated enough to make that happen.

Reactions: EQDAB
yeah, i use that website.
What I'm looking for is something that will list all the ingredients.

Like xxx water flasks, xxx cups of flour etc.

The website is great telling what to make, but I find that I make something and he need to either go farm X item again or i spent a lot of time getting a stack and only needed 1.

I would love a tradeskill macro we could run to get skills up. I wonder if there are enough of us that would use this to make it something worth one of these talented programmers time?