Tower of Discord - The Mindblight

If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a blob? Think Trial of Foresight with the directional room explosions. If it says NW move SE and so on. Caster should pick up aggro on Mindblight as it does not summon and is rooted.

Any info on adds, mezzability, AE's, any of the good stuff, or is it trully just running to opposite sides of the room rinse/repeat? :)

Lila

Not really sure, all I know is that we kill them then hit up mindblight....rinse and repeat....collect loots!

Mindgnawer's which spawn when the mindblight despawns, die instantly when mezzed. Rogue smokescreens work well here. When the mob hits the 35% wave it won't despawn anymore, can burn it down from there. Beware the room ae against the wall and near the zone in, make sure melee are aware of it when trying to get on the back of the mob.

is there a certain ammount of rounds you have to get him to 35% or? event has reset on us x2 aggro was on him soonas he popped everytime!

You knock him down 15% per round, not sure why it'd be despawning on you, haven't had that happen once yet.

Event seemed a bit buggy last night. On 3rd repop he popped at 100% and then event reset on us immediately after.

We just started over and no issues after that. Just thought I would mention in case anyone else noticed it too.

are we post to kill the blobs or just follow emotes an leave blobs alive

you dont kill blobs you will have a dead raid, have one dps group stay on mindblight and rest of raid kill the ooze. when all ooze are dead get on mindblight till it crawls back into hole

Thought I'd just add a quick little mac I made to call the moves in raid in case anyone's got any problems with that, very simple mac, I just start it up at the beginning of the event and end it once done... Used the random function to add a little variation in calls, can alter this value, or remove it as required.

Code:
#Event movecall "#*#The maw in the #1# gurgles and coughs up a drop of ooze.#*#"
#turbo
Sub Main
   :Loop
   /doevents
   /goto :Loop
/return
Sub Event_movecall(Line,Direction)
{
	/delay ${Math.Rand[5]}
	/if (${Direction.Equal[southwest]}) /rsa Move NORTH EAST
	/if (${Direction.Equal[northwest]}) /rsa Move SOUTH EAST
	/if (${Direction.Equal[southeast]}) /rsa Move NORTH WEST
	/if (${Direction.Equal[northeast]}) /rsa Move SOUTH WEST
	/return
}

Fun event.

Have your heavy hitters...ie Wizzies, stay on top of aggro and burn hard till about 30 pct, is when it starts summoning. Melee DPS the last 30 pct wont despawn once at 30pct.

Follow the directional emotes around the despawns from beginning. Making sure you get at least 15pct or more damage a round on crab. Kill the blobs. mez or OT the gnawnlers.

Heal groups well as usual, for an easy win.

There is a timelimit for the whole raid, so if you don't kill MB, he'll despawn and you lose.

Sorry, don't know what it is.

Sk's

If you have multiple SK's have them HT each pop and let people burn, Disc's on 2nd run, and any other time the HT is up.

Wizards have a lot of Agro Reduction, we've found that Sk's hold agro better then any other class on that.

(full burn from wizards, got ignored compared to our 2 top sk's hate agro)

Sk's

If you have multiple SK's have them HT each pop and let people burn, Disc's on 2nd run, and any other time the HT is up.

Wizards have a lot of Agro Reduction, we've found that Sk's hold agro better then any other class on that.

(full burn from wizards, got ignored compared to our 2 top sk's hate agro)

Your wizards must suck! Our wizards hold aggro on this the entire event until the last 30 when he starts summoning.

Our wizards never seem to have issue holding aggro either when I turn them loose and tell them I dont want to see anybodys name on hot but theirs.

The time limit is 5 DPS cycles. If you do not have him to 30% and he despawns a 5th time it goes through the emotes but soon as he repops he poofs.

First wave can take him down 15% max. Other rounds can take him down further. We have not manged to get him down to 30% in 4 waves yet but have had him at 35% when he repopped for the last time.

So after 4 waves you should have him in the 40-45% range then just need to take him to 30 before the 5th depop.

Last edited:
The large majority of a wizards aggro reducing ability is in certain spells, tell them to quit using their aggro reducing nukes :rolleyes:

indeed wizzies should top your hate list for this fight until the last 20% when he start summoning. Though rangers can hold it just fine by chain casting their aggro grab spells, depends how quick the ranger is.