TOON WILL NOT KEEP RIGHT WEAPON COMBO

smith8454

Premium Member
Reaction score
MMO community,

my toon will not keep the right weapon combo while fighting, it keeps showing range + secondary set-up, the bandolier is working, but I have to keep clicking auto swap, then after few min, it swaps back.

I know the community has told me not to attach a file with toon name, but I don't know how to do this, I would like instruction on this so FRY does not have to keep saving my ass

Last edited:
Reactions: EQDAB
I've never heard or seen this and I've got several groups going most of the time. First question, is it doing this while running a macro only or does it happen if you just attack something like the dummy in the GH? If it only happens in a macro, does the macro call ANY hotkeys (more than once I've seen friends have a messed up hotkey they were used to activating manually and now the macro controls it).

I've never heard or seen this and I've got several groups going most of the time. The first question, is it doing this while running a macro only or does it happen if you just attack something like the dummy in the GH? If it only happens in a macro, does the macro call ANY hotkeys (more than once I've seen friends have a messed up hotkey they were used to activating manually, and now the macro controls it).
AS Soon as I start MQ2Bot it switches weapon set up on my: necro // mage, but not my other toons. I will attach the files, but dont know how to delete names of files

Attachments

• bristle_Foaaniel.ini
    10.2 KB · Views: 5
  • bristle_Jonarer.ini
    10.9 KB · Views: 2
I think if you change:
Autoswap=ON to Off, this may stop. Otherwise nothing else pops out.