The tongue

htw

Developer
Reaction score
OK, so it really sucks when you take a chunk out, and it bleeds like mad for hours or days!

Plus, the woman (or women) you provide those special services to, don't like the thought of blood left behind, unless it's theirs (ok, so there are those who do!).

Thoughts? Do not lie, I know some of you rat bastards know what I mean!

htw

I don't mind bloody "murder scene-esque" hand prints on sheets and walls... but I do NOT want to look like a fuckin werewolf.

We are probably focusing on the wrong part of your post, though...

... lol ... are you asking us how to stop tongue bleeding?? Ummm... if you don't find an answer I'd call a tattoo/piercing place and find out what they tell people who get their tongue pierced.

We are probably focusing on the wrong part of your post, though...

... lol ... are you asking us how to stop tongue bleeding?? Ummm... if you don't find an answer I'd call a tattoo/piercing place and find out what they tell people who get their tongue pierced.

The tongue is the fastest healing part on your body iirc. When I got my tongue pierced I bled for a total of zero minutes. Hell, my ears didn't even bleed, they just kinda oozed out some nasty shit until they healed ;O

Best thing would probably be to suck on an ice cube.

riot, was good advice. After profuse bleeding for an hour or so, I put some crashed ice in a sammich baggie, and used that, and it quit in about another 5-10 minutes.

And LOL at you guys, thanks for keeping it fun. ;)

htw

My mom nicked the top of my ear with scissors when she was cutting my hair (probably into a bowl cut) as a kid.

The fucking top of the ear bled like it WANTED me to bleed out. It was insane. Maybe the lobe or the areas with more cartilage are different.