Service TDS raid achievements

I'm going to guess the answer here is no. Those raids were pretty rough back in the day and it would take a fair amount of coding to counter the raid mechanics.

I am working on doing some of the TBM raids since they give you +X% heal/damage aug and found them to be extremely painful .

If you offering several $100 I would consider working the ARX line ... but I'm hoping you don't want to spend the kind of $$$ it would take to code it.

Like what we talkin for Emprah!?

I honestly don't know how much work it would take. What is the reward you are after. If it is something really good maybe I'll want to do it.

If its just checkmarks and 100's of hrs of my time to script stuff ... then I'd try the first event to see how much of a PITA we're talking and come up with a $$$ based on the how long it took me to get the event down. Make a $$$ for each event as they are done so you're not out $$ for stuff until I can prove I can do it. And I'm not committed to sink 100's of hours into something unachievable.

Last edited:
So you are asking for not only getting the win on each of these but getting all the special tricks for every raid in TDS. I don't see any rewards that are worth the effort required to script out the encounters.

Given the lack of reward I'm going to set the asking price at $200 for each raid achievement. Payable when you receive the achievement. With no promises that I can finish them all.

1. Best for Last
2. The Cetner Holds
3. Slapstick

4. Balance of Power
5. Auctus Possessed
6. Facutlas possesed

7. Galeth Vere'live
8. None shall Rise
9. Death Stands

10. Ognit Ezner'to be'
11. Magia is for Murder
12. Half as Deadly

13. Avoiding Una
14. Sparkless
15. Evil Ended

If the entire thing is worth $3000 to you let me know and I'll start work on ARX1.

Best case it will likely take 1-3 weeks** for each event to learn/code against each of the raid mechanic.

You would also have to be able to transfer to my server.

** Last year I coded for 5 of the 8 RoF T2 events to get casters twin cast clickies.
** This year I am working on TBM. I have Vim/Vigor and Lady of Life down ( +3 heal mod ) on week three working on Wither & Decay / Damsel of Decay.

Last edited: