TDS-chanter/bard

Transor

Reaction score
A little late to the party, however, curious in regards to progression through TDS. My current 3 box consist of Beast, Necro, and Cleric. Do you have to have a Bard/Chanter in group to be able to progress. Currently stuck on the Siren portion of Recompense. I have notice the same thing doing DH HA as of lately , when I use to be able to roll through these.

Any thoughts or strategy so far sirens 8-0.

I run with a bard in my mix helps amp the dps as well as cc chanters are good if your running casters I preffer melee in my groups tho

kinda what I thought. However, I team up with another who runs a mage and warrior. I don't have the inclination to start or buy CC class- guess will have to figure it all out.

You should be good with adding any class of your choice, especially when you're teamed up with a warrior. Use mage/bst pet as tank though if warrior gets mezzed. Should be able to single pull with the necro if the warrior is having difficulty with 2-3. They should be fine with that many mobs though.

For that portion of the quest, simply swim out to the NW corner of the zone and kill them there. Its a lot easier to do that trying to deal with them on the beach.

Last edited:
Thanks for the help on those sirens. Yes the way to do it was swimming to the NW corner. Went smooth after that.
Now doing the sword Stealer Siren in the Caverns. Score is 2-0 . Will be back there this evening.

Is that the siren kill or squid kill, if squid just throw bst pet on it and merc heal if siren single the add out the named warps back due to tether