TBL Question

Dogstar

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Is there an issue in doing Smoke Trials if one toon in the group is not progressed to that yet on TBL?

I can do the trial w my main 6 toons that have progression to Smoke Trials done but when I add a toon w/o the progression named keeps healing back to 100%.

Is there an issue in doing Smoke Trials if one toon in the group is not progressed to that yet on TBL?

I can do the trial w my main 6 toons that have progression to Smoke Trials done but when I add a toon w/o the progression named keeps healing back to 100%.

Basically Smoke Trial is the first zone for progression. I am not seeing that issue.

My setup is same as yours, I have 6 mains are all flagged, and sometimes will be helping new toon who has nothing at all.

Btw, what trial is that?

Last edited:
Trials

Amphitheater

My main group does it fine:

Ranger (main) 3 beasts, 1 chnty, cleric

All have conflagrant plus some TBL T1 & T2 gear, plus all have full ultra rares in non-vis slots.

But when I sub in my Pally to tank, I get that weird thing where named keeps rehealing. Pally has all conflagrant gear plus ultra rares. I think it has something to do with maintaining enough dps on it.
With the beasts, even if one or two toons are thrown back, there are 3 pets hitting the mob.

I'm also having trouble doing the Fire Fight group task with the Pally. I did it in one try with the usual group set up.

Your group dps is not high enough.
Try to burn faster.