Target.MyBuff Wrong

KingArthur

AutoBots
Reaction score
I finally can reproduce this bug.

TLO
Target.MyBuff[XXXX].ID
Target.MyBuffDuration[XXXX].TotalSeconds

will return null when the total debuff on mobs more than >70-80ish, and if you landed a dot which on slot70+, both TLO can't return the right value.
This is critical to script necro's dot in raid, could the devs look into it plz?
Thanks a lot.

I finally can reproduce this bug.

TLO
Target.MyBuff[XXXX].ID
Target.MyBuffDuration[XXXX].TotalSeconds

will return null when the total debuff on mobs more than >70-80ish, and if you landed a dot which on slot70+, both TLO can't return the right value.
This is critical to script necro's dot in raid, could the devs look into it plz?
Thanks a lot.
My understanding is that this is an issue with the EQ client? It was a bung in the first place that the mobs even had more than 70-ish debuff slots

I could be wrong

I use timers in my necro mac, then this is a non-issue....

You can also use events to see when you get the worn off message too

The debuff cap in current EQ client is 97 stated by devs.
Normally you won’t have any trouble unless in raid, then the number of debuffs matters for real.
I tend to not use/check too many events in one pulse not only because the speed but also the stability in mass box raid.
Say you hook some dot flags for each dot, then you missed one worn off msg of one dot, you prolly never got a chance to manipulate your flag again since it’s one-shot thing and you won’t recast it at all (i.e. the flag==1 forever). Things can get even messy if you have more necros in the raid.
So the only robust way to do it is to regular scan the mob’s debuff.
P. S. There was a similar bug in Target.Buff like a year ago, it won’t return the right value if there is >52 debuffs on mob. Htw helped and fixed it iirc. Thanks to the big brain /salute