Stondraw

JAVailhailla

Lifetimer
Reaction score
yes this person has pulled a no show to giving up the 40 krono's as advertised i payed with paypal any help here would be much appreciated thax in advance JA

So the story behind this is.

A friend of Stondraw called Matthew Prince had 40 kronos to sell, as he does PL for kronos.

He promised Stondraw 1 krono if he sold 40 kronos for him. Stondraw posts the 40 kronos for sale on MMOBugs.

JAVailhailla decided it was a good deal and purchased 40 kronos via paypal friends and family to Matthew Princes Paypal.

Matthew gets the payment, and tells Stondraw he delivered the kronos.

JAVailhailla did not get the kronos, and goes to the extend of petitioning a GM to find out if the kronos were "lost" and sends me the account details to confirm this.

Stondraw was never given the 1 krono. Matthew is not answering my emails and is not a member here.

Here is Matthews details.

Matthew Prince
Email: moordred.oac@gmail.com
Character: Bristle.Tristix
Discord: Looseskrew#8679

If anyone has his details, on this guy let me know. I'd like to see this corrected, but he did not answer the email I sent him.

I think Stondraw will need to be removed from the marketplace for being so stupid as to sell something he did not own too.

He sold items for a friend hes responsible for it.

Though I always believe Fry, but this sounds another filthy burn crime of Stondraw.

And he always make this kinda of lame excuses, some other people did this not me blahblah...

Not his first time and you guys can check my other post in marketplace.

I did get my money back against him finally through the paypal petition, but still...

And here is again, a true person of innocent but having at least 3 accuse under his name, coincidence? I don't think so.

I'm sorry to hear that someone got burned.

I personally think stondraw is responsible as he(she) is the one who posted them for sale.

Thank you Fry for stepping in and trying to get things resolved.

Email: moordred.oac@gmail.com

I did a google search of the email and this thread popped up.

He was trying to sell me 60 krono and gave me the moordred.oac@gmail.com email so I did a google seach and found that he burned someone before. I never sent payment and he was contacting me via text from (708)629-1420
I can post or send screenshots of text thread if desired.

Last edited: