Steam Winter Sale = ON

aspire2008

Iftw
Reaction score
Just noticed some Sub-Forums have disappeared, so posting out here. Steam Winter Sale is Live!

Divinity Original Sin $10, thats an excellent price for a really good game.

I hid a few forums that barely got used a few months ago just to make things a little more simpler.

General is a good place for this.

Steam sales are the devil. Time to lock down the credit cards. I don't need 20 more new games I'll never get around to playing.

I'm still sitting on The Wicher 3 and the new south park game I haven't touched.

I hid a few forums that barely got used a few months ago just to make things a little more simpler.

General is a good place for this.

Steam sales are the devil. Time to lock down the credit cards. I don't need 20 more new games I'll never get around to playing.

I'm still sitting on The Wicher 3 and the new south park game I haven't touched.

I totally here you, I haven't even finished DOS2, but the 30-40 hours or so I played of it so far, has been totally worth it and I think I paid about $45 at the time. I have yet to get Witcher 3, I got a refurbished "new" gpu cause my old one crapped out, but not sure I'll buy Witcher 3 till the 3000 RTX series releases lol, i.e 2021. Witcher 3 is kinda demanding if you play at anything higher than 1080p. So just avoiding buying it till I get a really nice GPU.

Last edited: