Starting trustable old EQ group on EQMac

darkeros

Reaction score
I have an old account here, but I dont know a lot of people here, but what I'm trying to do is find a group of folks that want to play together on eqmac. No active hacks , no selling plat, no selling hacks, none of that shit. The server is too fragile for me to support anyone doing any of that. If I find out about you doing that, I will try to get you banned, cause this is pretty much the last bastion of coolness available on SoE servers. I have some other old schoolers that are coming back to play. All we want to do is play together and do whatever we can do without active hacks. and stay out of notice from the regular population. If you think you fit in, please PM me. I will VET you with senior leadership here before I talk to you in-game. Serious inquiries only.

This is, hands down and without a doubt, my favorite post on MMOBugs.

This is, hands down and without a doubt, my favorite post on MMOBugs.

I wonder why?

Is it because it has that "Please become my friend but if you mess up even once I'll destroy you" tone to it?

I think that it's because it's so out of place here. I couldn't tell if he was being serious or not... If he is, this is probably the last place to seek this out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

It's not completely unreasonable considering that the server is alkabor, and all the devs who work on mq2 for this server have declared that we will NEVER release any detrimental active hacks for it...
I think he is just asking for people who agree with that, ie, its ok to use mq2, but not any other third party tool that uses active hacks like warp/ghostkill and the likes...

Having said that, this ->
"Please become my friend but if you mess up even once I'll destroy you" tone to it?

I agree ;) it does have that tone lol

Last edited:
It's not completely unreasonable considering that the server is alkabor, and all the devs who work on mq2 for this server have declared that we will NEVER release any detrimental active hacks for it...
I think he is just asking for people who agree with that, ie, its ok to use mq2, but not any other third party tool that uses active hacks like warp/ghostkill and the likes...

Having said that, this ->
"Please become my friend but if you mess up even once I'll destroy you" tone to it?

I agree ;) it does have that tone lol

I would take the same stance as the first poster myself. Changing game play to better suite myself does not mean I have to ruin the game for everyone else. That is what active hacks do. You can try and say what you want but hands down they kill the game. To many scrubs want what they want and would rather piss on anyone in the way then just wait for a camp open vs training and warping off, or just warp ksing.