SS1

Scorn

Reaction score
Just breaking in SS now and getting hung up on Lawman during phase 2. Any tips for dealing with him and his viral dot?

Druid Aura works for curing it without the silence/dd on the caster of a cure.

This is a massive burn, so deal with his adds how ever you can and hope he is dead before adds are out of control or his spells get the better of you. Adds despawn shortly after he dies.

Paladin santification hit then Splash think enouhg for 1 or 2 if u hit refresh aa that will keep dot cured he usualy starts hiting his dot wich is timed i think so burn burn burn sometimes paladin gets killed but 1 <53 during that Sk round up adds and kite

I know clerics get an aura that cures disease but will be destroyed after curing a few people. What aura do druids get that works?

Aura of Life, PoR spell result from Message to the past task, 3rd in a series.

I would hope your druids have it already though :p

Unlike what ever cleric aura is that runs out (i've never played a cleric) it is just constant cure while the aura is up.

question rooster

Aura of Life, PoR spell result from Message to the past task, 3rd in a series.

I would hope your druids have it already though :p

Unlike what ever cleric aura is that runs out (i've never played a cleric) it is just constant cure while the aura is up.

Does it cure it in time for it not to go viral?

Never noticed too much issue with it being cured in time...

It won't always be cured before it ticks and goes viral, but the main goal would be to keep as many cured of it as possible before it fades, because it is more detrimental to the burn if people are slowed snared and mana drained.

If you have a druid in main tank group not seen any issues (cleric group heal would cure also if it hits right timing)

It won't always go smoothly but if you have a couple of druids on with aura for thier groups it makes for less trouble, also as mentioned by Genetic have your guild shamans make some cure potions so individuals can do it them selves (potions are instant cast, although a 1 min recast i think?) fight shouldn't last much longer then 1 minute though if i recall (has been a while)