Attachments

• EQ000009.jpg
    EQ000009.jpg
    901.7 KB · Views: 8
  • EQ000010.jpg
    EQ000010.jpg
    906.9 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: EQDAB
Screenshot the MQ window when you do /bot on that shows what buff numbers Rathe's Strength and Sigial of Decay are using so I can tell you what goes in your ini to disable them.

Reactions: EQDAB
Screenshot the MQ window when you do /bot on that shows what buff numbers Rathe's Strength and Sigial of Decay are using so I can tell you what goes in your ini to disable them.
MQ2 window is gone, look at screenshot provided

Attachments

• EQ000010.jpg
    EQ000010.jpg
    906.9 KB · Views: 16
Below is how you disable spells, and what I sent Smith to get him to disable Rathe's Strength.

To disable certain spells, you need to know the Name and Number to disable it in the ini, here is an example of how it works.

MQ2Bot reads what AA's/Auras/Clickies you have and what spells you have memorized to determine what the best spell to use is. The way to disable a certain item is to edit your MQ2Bot ini file and create an if statement to disable it.

When you start the bot with /bot on, it will spit out a ton of information into your MQ2 window. Find the Spell/AA/Clickie you want to disable.

Example:
Code:
Mez0: Beam of Slumber XIV

Open up the Server_CharacterName.ini in your MQ2 folder. There will be a section called [MQ2Bot], scroll to the end of that section.

Add in
Code:
Mezif0=0
To the bottom of that MQ2Bot section. Save, and restart bot with /bot on.

It should now say "MezIf0: 0" when you start up the bot, and this will disable the spell from being used.

You can repeat this for any AA's, Heals, Buffs, Nukes, Clickies or anything else listed when you start MQ2Bot.

Alright so we see this on your screenshot for when you start MQ2Bot and it tells you what spells are being used.

Aura1: Rathe's Strength

We need to disable Aura1

This is what you'd need to add to ini to disable Rathe's Strength

Debuffif1=0

Reactions: Celar Joyeuxs
Fry said: Screenshot the MQ window when you do /bot on that shows what buff numbers Rathe's Strength and Sigial of Decay are using so I can tell you what goes in your ini to disable them. Click to expand... MQ2 window is gone, look at screenshot provided  
The nice answer!

What you sent at that time was an entirely different question!

Last post from me:

/loadbot

SEE WHICH SPELL YOU WANT TO DISABLE

Then, per the WIKI per numerous times, set the *if* condition for that spell to 0.

/loadbot