Solteris Event 5 - Irrissa the Seer

jamie75

Got a gun
Reaction score
Any Info on this fight?

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to assume 5 is the daym spider from hell

attack first one, more will spawn, attack higher hp till despawns, always stay on highest, kill adds, more spawn from portal...blah blah blah

kill the attendants or whatever in middle , the sequence for them going active is : 1 / 3 / 2 / 4 , if you dont miss any you should be set .... actually each of them go live on a 2 % increment on irissa's hp ( 98 % , 96 % ... down to 92 )

Any useful strategical info on this fight?

Few Questions -

If you fail to DPS one or any of the attendants down in the first 20 seconds of them being active, should you just leash and start over?

On success of DPS'ing the portal attendants down:

Once you've got Irrisa to 92 or whatever, and killed the Attendants and corresponding adds / big spiders, they seem to keep spawning.. do you just DPS Irissa down while handling adds?

Any info on how to approach it strategically and what happens after 90% would help greatly.

I appologize for taking so long on this ive been asked to post, but havent had time since new expansion has been out Ive been super busy. Infact this has been my favorite expansion in ages thus far.

Anyway, as someone has mentioned already, at the start of the event you have 4 portal attendants. They activate every 2 % of Irrissa's life till 92% (I.E. 98 96 94 92). They spawn from left to right in the order of 1-3-2-4. They absolutely must be burned down asap, or else you face Irrissa powering up, his melee hits. (to 10-12k or more).

The next phase:

Starting at 90% Irrissa starts spawning clones of himself, that need to be killed.

90% = 1 Clone
70% = 1 Clone
60% = 2 Clones (IE 3 Total Irrissa up at once and does hurt if not ready)
40% = 1 Clone
10% = 2 Clones.

Once at the 10% mark just burn the real down then handle the fakes after. The raid isnt over till both fakes are dead even if real is dead first.

There is a nasty dot as well that is done from emote based. I for the life of me do not know the exact text of the emote that the single individual gets who is being targeted on. Everyone else see's a generic emote. Anyway someone else can give the trigger text Im sure. This person who is emoted needs to get away from the raids and take the dd/dot. If they stay in the raid area everyone gets blasted with it and its not good. Irrissa will phase in and out of the plane (Disappear and Respawn) during this emote, the good thing of this is when he respawns the tank who had the agro before the despawn is auto agroed/summoned if not there.

Thats about all there is to this event really. Dealing with the 2 fakes and real at the same time imo is the only challenge of it. At lvl 80 your guilds should have enough dps at this point (if not slacking) to kill attendants in the time frame given before penalties hit.

Im sure if I messed up something in here someone will take the time to correct it now and you will have your strat, but you have the general idea of what to expect now.

Thanks Peper -- we had it down last night but Solteris crashed when the real one was at like 7%.

Did this event tonight and once we burned at 10% the main irrissa repoped at 15% anyoen esle get that?

and the summoners spawned in 1 3 4 2 order for us.

anyone see any other changes ?

Did the event 3 days ago. Not a thing was changed.

It is possible he respawns at 15% once down on 10% (although I think you burned a clone and real was actually at 15% still imo), I dont pay much attention to that.

So I'm reviving this 6 year old thread because it applies to this event...

I cleared Irrissa 3 times tonight (the bitch, she sucks!) and each time the chest has not spawned and I'm feeling it has to do with the real Irrissa being killed before the final clone spawns. Anyone have any insight?

just let the main irrissia go in and out of her warp phase so she does em all. and kill her eventually. =X

just let the main irrissia go in and out of her warp phase so she does em all. and kill her eventually. =X

That's not really specific enough to help sadly...

She does "warp" out of zone and come back, but that seems to be completely random. Or are you referring to her clones? The issue seems to be her dying before the 0% clone spawns, which is pretty rediculous given Finishing Blow AAs lol. My first attempt at her, she went from 10% to dead in 2 seconds cause all my melee kept proccing Finishing Blow.

I had this same issue last time I was in solteris, my issue was I was killing the clones before the real one ever re-spawned the last time. Then she never would spawn and I would have to re stard again. Eventually I just waited till she re spawned, then killed the clones, then killed her and I was able to win finally. This zone has become a rather large PITA as DPS goes up more :p

Hopefully that helps you some.

This zone has become a rather large PITA as DPS goes up more :p

Hopefully that helps you some.

That does help, thanks. That was what I was going to plan on doing.

Too much dps on event 3 was just absurd. No way my zerker was even allowed to touch a mob. I wrote a small balancing macro that would go through and target/attack the highest HP mob on XTarget every second. My sk worked fine until the final wave of 8 mobs, then riposte damage was too much and it unbalanced even that. Was forced to equip a doll in the SK's hand to prevent any and all ripostes and have my Bard (with offhand unequipped) run the balancing macro to get the win...

Ya event 3 is probably the worst followed by Issa now, I usually tank them all on my pally and then go around with my warrior and a weapon from the era to DPS them down and it still gets iffy some times just from all the new AA and levels lol.

Commadus or how ever its spelled exactly, the next one after Issa. I balanced the first 4 down to 50% to prevent issues then when the other 4 spawn I quickly burn down the 1st 4 then burn the other 4 soon as they got to camp. Found that one to be rather easy once I gave up on balancing the 8 of them. Power up a little doing it that way, but I didn't have any issue with that :)

I'm going to write up a guide for boxing all 7 events when I finish them (been completing a couple a night this week). It seems like so much strategy information is left out of most all of the sites I know to check. Such as Irrissa's portal summoners continuing to come active every 2% until dead...