solteris 6

bund

Reaction score
Can we go about burning the 4 Aspects right off the bat without balancing their hp to 50%. Me and a friend was trying out this event. We killed the 2 Aspects that agroed when we went up the ramp. From what I understand this basically power up the remaining Aspects? We were able to burn down the remaining 6. And as we were about to engage Commodus, all the Aspects respawned and wiped us. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
do we have to agro all 4 Aspects right from the get go to prevent this from happening. :confused::confused:
Group is sk,brd,shm,rng

Balancing is only suppose to keep them from powering up. You may have just taken to long to engage the named. Went back and did this at one point and I think we balanced to be safe but didnt seem to matter. Again I would guess you failed to aggro named immediately and that caused the reset.

pretty sure they have to die within x amount of time of each other or they reset

never seen it reset from unbalance. they power up if you have the hp out of balance % but the hp check goes out every so often so if you burn one down before the check you can keep it from powering up.

if you kill one during the first 4 then the second set of 4 will not activate. so get the first 4 down to where you need to activate the next 4 then balance or burn all 8 and then kill commodus.

iirc

I used to burn them all ASAP and burn Commodus. Was one of the easiest Solteris events for me to box.