shroom.mac

loyal

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
did the macro to harvest mushrooms for kaladim constitutional have to be removed?

this one tries to work but he just stands in one spot and turns 90 degrees back and forth

this one tries to work but he just stands in one spot and turns 90 degrees back and forth
Sounds like your /keypress is broken. Can you try this one instead, and let me know what it does? Thanks.

htw

Attachments

• autoShroom.mac
    4.1 KB · Views: 29
it behaves slightly different, in the main mq message box I get dialog
trying to target a red mushroom
found a red mushroom
it is within 150 yards, I am moving over to it

we have arrived at "red Mushroom"
picking up a red mushroom

but it does not pick anything up

it behaves slightly different, in the main mq message box I get dialog
trying to target a red mushroom
found a red mushroom
it is within 150 yards, I am moving over to it

we have arrived at "red Mushroom"
picking up a red mushroom

but it does not pick anything up
I was actually able to duplicate it. Working now on my end, going to push a new release now, let me know if the latest mac I posted plus the compile update here shortly fixes it.

Thanks!

htw

your brilliant! Works fine now Thank you boss

One small fix - Line 131 is missing the slash before the varset command.

Can this be updated to collect Corn Rose in Oceangreen Village or Oceangreen Hills?

Last edited:
For what it's worth. I created the below subroutine to collect the mushroom in tutorial.mac that I create. I designed it so it would use MQ2Nav to navigate to a ground spawn item, pick it up, and then auto-inventory the item. The subroutine would be called with /call WaitNavGround ItemNameHere

As such it would be quit simple to create a macro that will collect any ground item provided you had the name of the item you wanted to farm. Lets say I wanted to call the macro GroundGrab.mac then I could use it as /mac groundgrab itemName thus /mac groundgrab red_mushroom
I would have it programmed to collect the items in a loop. I could probably even throw in the same routines used to react to adds in tutorial.mac for zones where combat is likely.

You would have to use the underscore as parameters don't do well with multiple words. If there are multiple words it considers them seperate parameters. While I haven't looked at the code provided I'm pretty sure I could whip this up if anyone would be interested in having it.

Code:
Sub WaitNavGround(GroundItemName)
	/echo \awGroundItemName: \ap${GroundItemName} \awDistance: \ay${Ground[${GroundItemName}].Distance3D}
	/while (${Ground[${GroundItemName}].Distance3D} > 15) {
		/if (${Navigation.Active}) {
			/delay 10
		} else {
			/nav loc ${Ground[${GroundItemName}].Y} ${Ground[${GroundItemName}].X} ${Ground[${GroundItemName}].Z}
		}
	}
	/if (${Navigation.Active}) /nav stop
	/invoke ${Ground[${GroundItemName}].DoTarget.ID}
	/delay 10
	/invoke ${Ground[${GroundItemName}].Grab}
	/delay 2s ${Cursor.ID}
	/delay 5
	/autoinv
/return

Last edited: