Shaman buffing mq2bot

Rejoice913

Premium Member
Reaction score
Does the plugin not support low level single target buffs for shaman? Shadow knight is the same way with his self buffs.

Like I can /loadbot with the buffs up on the bar, and they are completely ignored. I'm level 30

Quickness
Talisman of the Beast
Regenerate
Are the 3 I have loaded on spell bar of the shaman.

sk has Vampirc Embrace that he refuses to use

The dots and heals and direct damage spells seems soild.

ini. has buffs enabled on every line thats relevant to buffs. I'll post it when I get to the PC.

Any suggestions?

• Sad
Reactions: EQDAB
Does the plugin not support low level single target buffs for shaman? Shadow knight is the same way with his self buffs.

Like I can /loadbot with the buffs up on the bar, and they are completely ignored. I'm level 30

Quickness
Talisman of the Beast
Regenerate

ini. has buffs enabled on every line thats relevant to buffs. I'll post it when I get to the PC.

Any suggestions?
try this Ini from my 85 shaman

Attachments

• povar_Lalor.ini
    3.9 KB · Views: 27

Quickness
Talisman of the Beast
Regenerate

Any suggestions?

Bot has only really done group buffs for the most part, although there are some exceptions. For general lines like that, or e.g. mana, haste, aego. I am in process of adding them to the lines, will let you know when done, so you can see if they do what you want.

htw

• Love
Bot has only really done group buffs for the most part, although there are some exceptions. For general lines like that, or e.g. mana, haste, aego. I am in process of adding them to the lines, will let you know when done, so you can see if they do what you want.

htw
So if I just keep leveling it'll worked out later. I'm cool with that. Thanks for the info