Set up

Bukmuk

Reaction score
Is there a command that is called come to me? Or something like that. A friend of mine is using a different program and he was telling me about it. Does MMOBugs have something like that? It basically brings any toon to you no matter where you are at in a zone. If there is one what is it called

there are passive and active plugins
long story short its warp, ask your friend more about it, most people dont care to discuss it openly
gl

This may also be some of the stuff that EQMule put into the group window buttons. It basically just issues /bcaa //nav spawn TOON which tells all your toons to come to you.

yea if using mq2nav and mq2eqbc
assuming you have the neccessary meshes for the zone you are in

/bca //target joe schmoe or ${Me.ID}
/bca //nav target

I wouldn't warp at the moment, word on the street is a 'suspension' wave went out. I can't confirm how wide spread it is or how many impacted. It's absolutely odd that they would do suspensions instead of bans for something they've historically did bans for though. Some of the information I'm getting may not be 100% accurate but at least worth mentioning.

there are passive and active plugins
long story short its warp, ask your friend more about it, most people dont care to discuss it openly
gl

I dont want to use Warp because the last time I did I got a 30 suspension for using it a long time ago when Sony had the game

yea if using mq2nav and mq2eqbc
assuming you have the neccessary meshes for the zone you are in

/bca //target joe schmoe or ${Me.ID}
/bca //nav target

So in order to use this I have to go to EQBC Configeration to do it then make a hot key with both lines? I am not computer savy at all. I just use basics here because I dont understand a lot of the programs. I wished I did tho. I have my main 11 Shaman, 110 Rogue, 110 BST and 110 Zerker all grouped up and the best I can do is switch from screen to screen to run them even tho I use 3 monitors.

Just add an alias or hotkey, that does this 1 line:

/bca //nav id ${Me.ID}

htw

Reactions: EQDAB