Scammer

The only thing that jacks me about this is the fact he now has 3 threads in the Scammer section. I guess its over an done with, and the mods said what he is doing is ok, so why not just delete all this nonsense? :confused:

The only thing that jacks me about this is the fact he now has 3 threads in the Scammer section. I guess its over an done with, and the mods said what he is doing is ok, so why not just delete all this nonsense? :confused:

How have we said what he did is ok? please point this out for me. You all have no idea what we have done. Maybe not talking about stuff you have no idea about is where you should start.

How have we said what he did is ok? please point this out for me. You all have no idea what we have done. Maybe not talking about stuff you have no idea about is where you should start.

While the guy is an idiot he hasn't directly scammed anyone on this site and this is still a BUSINESS and we have to treat it as such. If we banned everyone that the general public asked us to it would be like selling only to an exclusive set of people and that would be bad for business. Yes he's a scammer, yes he's an idiot, but we're not going to just up and ban someone because a few people have their panties in a wad over it. When he actively scams someone in the marketplace and we have proof in the form of PM's or he directly breaks a rule or becomes verbally abusive then we'll handle it.

I would believe thats saying its ok, until he does scam someone. But the point, that you missed is, why not just delete his thread now? More an more people are just gonna get jacked about it the more its up

Last edited:
I do have to agree with VI, it's coming from the higher ups not to ban him cause, since this is a business and he isn't a life timer, he pays monthly fees.

Look yes he fucked up yes anyone with half a brain will not work with him ever again and yes hes made more people mad in the last few weeks then he will ever truly understand this is all karma and he will get it in the end. The guys a dick and should be treated as shit on someones boots but money is money. If someone cannot step up and say he fucked me over and i lost such and such then fuck him and its his ass and credibility that has been lost. I will never work with him or anything to do with him but that does not matter in the long run. Like it was said earlier this is a business and if they banned everyone that did something wrong then the shit would hit the fan. Pick your battles to win the war. Lets give it a rest and just shun the this piece of dirty little shit out of anything in the future.

I would believe thats saying its ok, until he does scam someone. But the point, that you missed is, why not just delete his thread now? More an more people are just gonna get jacked about it the more its up
No offense, but you're not a mod, and this isn't a democracy. You're welcome to your opinion of course, but I wouldn't hold my breath getting your way by bitching at mods or admins - esp. when you aren't even privy to the PMs, forums, and IRC channels, that they share/discuss in, nor do you have access to the PMs that have gone back and forth between this user and any of them. You also can't tell what access he has (directly) - for your information, the only reason he can post in scams to begin with, is he asked a mod - since he had already had his entire marketplace access removed.

If you think this information should have been shared with you already... well... too fucking bad.

htw

I want to add the Facebook Like mod just to like your post, htw

words.gif

Fuck off.