Scammed on PA, be careful

Aquaplex

Reaction score
I got scammed couple weeks ago by user unknown317. Guy was selling an 85 monk with 1k AA's and then ended up reclaiming the account within a week. After a long deliberation/dispute with PA about getting a refund, PA (worthless site) gave me some run around and finally told me they couldn't refund me my money because i didn't buy their "insurance". Such BS. Anyhow, be careful if you ever see anything from UNKNOWN317 on player auctions. I'm out of 250 bucks, but i guess that's what happens when you buy EQ accounts.

If you paid with Paypal, and used a credit card - contact the credit card company and dispute it as fraud.

250$ for an 85 monk with 1k aa? i'm about to start selling chars

Unknown317 has been scamming people on egamingsupply.com for months. Sorry to hear that he got you. :(

Messed up

I dont know, ive seen toons for sale in PA before. but to be honest, i would search the boards here in MMOBUGS.COM or see if you can get some type of service. the people here are awsome, and if you got ripped off by another user from bugs, the devs would eventually get to the bottom of it and try to get it resolved. not an assurance you would get your money back, but there would be some type of action taken, as Bugs do not like it when other members try to screw others out.

Sorry to hear about your loss, but you can find other great people here on bugs that would sell u a toon or even PL up one for you :).

Hope you get your money back.

If you paid with paypal with a credit card, don't dispute the charge with the credit card company. That will result in your paypal account being suspended becaues you are essentially doing a chargeback on paypal at that point.

Instead go into paypal and dispute it with paypal, I've had to do that against PA once when they wouldn't refund my money on some currency I bought that never got delivered.

If you paid PA directly with a credit card sense they have that option now, then go dispute it with your credit card company.

If you paid with paypal with a credit card, don't dispute the charge with the credit card company. That will result in your paypal account being suspended becaues you are essentially doing a chargeback on paypal at that point.

Instead go into paypal and dispute it with paypal, I've had to do that against PA once when they wouldn't refund my money on some currency I bought that never got delivered.

If you paid PA directly with a credit card sense they have that option now, then go dispute it with your credit card company.

This is completely opposite in my experience. If you dispute with Paypal, you give them the opportunity to investigate the claim - this is a situation where it's clearly virtual goods, so they would not find in the buyer's favor.

Every time I have had an account stolen, I have disputed the payment with my credit card company, my Paypal account balance didn't change, but Paypal did put the seller's account into the negative to recoup the money.