Scamed: don't like it - what next?

An little update, if some one has an suggestion about possible next steps which are compliance I would be interested to hear them.

The individual who did take the account back was clearly identified by SOE. The individual does not cooperate and does not want to help to resolve the issue. The person lives in TX and I wonder now which steps I can take, legal actions would be fine by me or if possible I would sell my claim to recover if that is legally possible a portion of it. Independent if I recover my lost money or not, the individual should brought to justice.

find out the toon name

Get a RAF account on his server

ooc/general harass him like crazy :)

An little update, if some one has an suggestion about possible next steps which are compliance I would be interested to hear them.

The individual who did take the account back was clearly identified by SOE. The individual does not cooperate and does not want to help to resolve the issue. The person lives in TX and I wonder now which steps I can take, legal actions would be fine by me or if possible I would sell my claim to recover if that is legally possible a portion of it. Independent if I recover my lost money or not, the individual should brought to justice.

Where in Texas? I know a few guys down there in a few MC's that would pay him a visit for a fee!

Where in Texas indeed? I live in Texas as well and this kind of crap pisses me off to no end. I can't recall the name off hand, but we had a member who attempted to gank back an acct I had gotten from him and a google map from my house to his and a brief phone message changed his mind. He played dumb like he never intended to take it back, but I could read the tickets after he talked to a cs rep. Still have the account today, and no issues since then.

Where in Texas indeed? I live in Texas as well and this kind of crap pisses me off to no end. I can't recall the name off hand, but we had a member who attempted to gank back an acct I had gotten from him and a google map from my house to his and a brief phone message changed his mind. He played dumb like he never intended to take it back, but I could read the tickets after he talked to a cs rep. Still have the account today, and no issues since then.

Im in texas also, right next to cwd56 lols